Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anybody use ROM Law?  (Read 6977 times)

clyons1179

• View Profile
Re: Anybody post from ROM Law?
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2006, 08:06:47 AM »
Jose,

Thank you.

I appreciate the apology, although my concern was not for my "illustrious name"- (if that was my concern, I would not have sent you my transcript!!)  :P

I was concerned that that readers of this posting would not download a free trial of a product that could be potentially helpful to them (and save lots of $ since it is only $40 purchase it.)

I apologize and retract my comment.  After reviewing Cheryl's transcript and other evidence, I have no reason to believe that she is a shill for ROM law.  I apologize for dirtying her illustrious name, and wish her the best of luck at her law school.

Wow,  you must certainly have been impressed with ROM law.  So much so, that you joined this message board solely to post about it. 

Readers, this person is a SHILL
SHILL noun
1.   a person who poses as a customer in order to decoy others into participating, as at a gambling house, auction, confidence game, etc.
2.   a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty.

skeptic421

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Anybody use ROM Law?
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2010, 09:47:22 PM »
It is very possible that both of you are shills.  That is the funny thing about the internet, you can never prove you are real to everyone.  I am not accusing the two of you of anything, it is just that anyone could be a shill, and ultimately we all have an equal probability of it.  I would still recommend trying the program for free, what could it hurt?