Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Spring 2006  (Read 3140 times)

Shae313

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - shae313
    • View Profile
Spring 2006
« on: July 24, 2005, 01:55:42 PM »
I'm going to be starting in Spring 2006. I'm relocating from Tampa, Florida, and would appreciate any info about the school, places to live, the Houston area in general, etc. Looking forward to a change of pace, although I understand the weather is almost idential to Tampa. Hopefully less hurricanes though!
Any recommendations as far as preparations for my first semester? Are there any books that I might be able to start reviewing, or do you have to wait until orientation to find out your professors and which books they use? I know there are plenty of discussions on the general board about LEEWS and such, but I'm wanting to hear from students that are actually at the school I will be attending. Thanks in advance for your help, and I look forward to joining STCL in January!
"You can all go to Hell. I'm going to Texas." - Davy Crockett[/font]

BobbyTheDon

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Spring 2006
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 01:32:32 AM »
Hey whats up!

You f'in RULE!

frillgirl

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Spring 2006
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 02:42:17 PM »
Hi! I'll be attending STCL in the fall. I've lived in Houston for a long time, and at times quite close to the school. I'd be happy to talk to you at least about Houston stuff in general. I've been to the school a couple of times and I'm trying to work out a plan to get dropped off or take the bus and NEVER pay to park down there. ha! Good luck and I hope to hear from you!