Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Career--CIA Contract Attorney  (Read 1296 times)

Wild Jack Maverick

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I think I know the formula..."
    • View Profile
    • Email
Career--CIA Contract Attorney
« on: July 18, 2005, 10:13:26 PM »
Contract Law Attorney

Work Schedule: Full Time
Salary: $57,715 to $135,136

The CIA Office of General Counsel is seeking an Attorney with significant experience in the formation of Government contracts to work in Northern Virginia. Ideal candidates have significant experience as a government contracting officer. Compensation is dependent on experience.

All applicants must successfully complete a thorough medical and psychological exam, a polygraph interview and an extensive background investigation. US citizenship is required.

The CIA's personnel screening process generally takes from six to nine months to complete. Graduation from an ABA-accredited law school and active bar membership from any of the 50 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the US Virgin Islands are required.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Apply:

The CIA is an equal opportunity employer, and all interested applicants are encouraged to apply. Please send a resume, law school transcript, legal writing sample, and the names and telephone numbers of three legal references to:

Administrative Officer
Office of General Counsel
Central Intelligence Agency
Washington, DC 20505

All applicants must successfully complete a thorough medical and psychological exam, a polygraph interview and an extensive background investigation. US citizenship is required. For more information about the CIA Office of General Counsel, please see our website.

An equal opportunity employer and a drug-free work force.

"I enjoy being in school. I've learned so much already, with taking economics and law, and I have marketing and statistics coming up next."