Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Career--CIA attorneys  (Read 17043 times)

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Career--CIA attorneys
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2006, 08:58:16 PM »
Parker: point noted with regards to variation as well as stories spreading to a POINT.  However, I assure you, they definately have a way of limiting your thoughts of disclosure. 

Plaintext: You still remain a moron.
Attending GW in Fall '06

plaintext

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2006, 10:21:03 PM »

so why are you disclosing so much?   ;)

arcanismajor

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2006, 09:58:10 PM »
If you can't figure out how to beat the polygraph, how can you ever be a CIA agent?!

;)

marina del ray

• View Profile
Re: Hubby failed CIA poly
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2006, 07:02:43 PM »

[...] but on the other hand it's so entertaining to see someone take seriously the CIA bull ... I mean, come on, everyone knows what sick dogs CIA people are!

ONE hot summer's day a Fox was strolling through an orchard till he came to a bunch of Grapes just ripening on a vine which had been trained over a lofty branch. "Just the things to quench my thirst," quoth he. Drawing back a few paces, he took a run and a jump, and just missed the bunch. Turning round again with a One, Two, Three, he jumped up, but with no greater success. Again and again he tried after the tempting morsel, but at last had to give it up, and walked away with his nose in the air, saying: "I am sure they are sour."

jar

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2006, 07:10:01 PM »

ONE hot summer's day a Fox was strolling through an orchard till he came to a bunch of Grapes just ripening on a vine which had been trained over a lofty branch. "Just the things to quench my thirst," quoth he. Drawing back a few paces, he took a run and a jump, and just missed the bunch. Turning round again with a One, Two, Three, he jumped up, but with no greater success. Again and again he tried after the tempting morsel, but at last had to give it up, and walked away with his nose in the air, saying: "I am sure they are sour."

Yea right, 35-50K year

Now this is funny! For a lousy salary of 35-50K and 40 - 60 hrs a week! HA!

http://www.cia.gov/ogc/best.htm

homosexual congress

• View Profile
Re: Hubby failed CIA poly
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2006, 06:17:51 PM »

A group of students here: We've been laughing with this since yesterday when we read it! I mean, we feel sorry for the poor guy having gone thru the ordeal, but on the other hand it's so entertaining to see someone take seriously the CIA bull ... I mean, come on, everyone knows what sick dogs CIA people are!

;)
If all Jews are bankers, then how can they be Communists too?