Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Career--CIA attorneys  (Read 16886 times)

Haydée

• View Profile
Re: Career--CIA attorneys
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2006, 03:42:27 AM »
B *is* a crap grade!

gjj

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2006, 10:27:50 PM »
LOL Haydée, I know what ya mean! ;)

Deborah

• View Profile
Hubby failed CIA poly
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2006, 10:40:49 PM »
He refused to do any reserach on how the poly works, etc. and went in and got blindsided. I'm registering and posting here because he's so scared of getting "caught." He came home in tears yesterday -- not because he failed but because of the mental and emotional trauma he endured.

He is completely clean on all counts, but honest to a fault -- with a very sensitive disposition. They told him there were "problems" with many of his questions, and during the interrogation phase, he made a bunch of "admissions" of trivial stuff --nothing that should get him disqualified, but maybe stupid stuff -- like "stealing" paper coasters at a bar, or something like that. (He won't even tell me for fear of getting caught.) He is, however, TOTALLY clean on all counts of anything serious.

He has to go back. What the heck should he do now? He's terrified, and he apparently made his "admissions" already. They were brutal and inhumane. Can he "opt out" of the interrogation phase next time, and still pass?

SadderbutWiser

• View Profile
Re: Hubby failed CIA poly
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2006, 10:47:54 PM »
He refused to do any reserach on how the poly works, etc. and went in and got blindsided. I'm registering and posting here because he's so scared of getting "caught." He came home in tears yesterday -- not because he failed but because of the mental and emotional trauma he endured.

He is completely clean on all counts, but honest to a fault -- with a very sensitive disposition. They told him there were "problems" with many of his questions, and during the interrogation phase, he made a bunch of "admissions" of trivial stuff --nothing that should get him disqualified, but maybe stupid stuff -- like "stealing" paper coasters at a bar, or something like that. (He won't even tell me for fear of getting caught.) He is, however, TOTALLY clean on all counts of anything serious.

He has to go back. What the heck should he do now? He's terrified, and he apparently made his "admissions" already. They were brutal and inhumane. Can he "opt out" of the interrogation phase next time, and still pass?

Don't worry. My husband, who is the most prudish, innocent kind of man had been accused of all manner of sexual perversion, or some such nonsense, and came home in tears. I believe they did something to brainwash him, as I remember that day he kept muttering things about being "a bad man" and "a bad person." And my hubby is the sort of fellow who's absolutely embarrassed to the point of mortification if some sleazy ad pops up on the internet -- definitely not a "bad man." They're pervs there, and I was happy my hubby didn't get the job back then.   

arna

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2006, 10:55:11 PM »
If you can't figure out how to beat the polygraph, how can you ever be a CIA agent?!

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2006, 10:59:04 PM »
What's with the three trolls in a row?  Actually, let me rephrase, what is with the one troll that made three screen names to post bogus bull?  Moron.
Attending GW in Fall '06

the plagueraizer

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2006, 05:28:27 PM »
Truth hurts, eraped, doesn't it?!  ;D

flashback

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hubby failed CIA poly
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2006, 05:32:44 PM »

Don't worry. My husband, who is the most prudish, innocent kind of man had been accused of all manner of sexual perversion, or some such nonsense, and came home in tears. I believe they did something to brainwash him, as I remember that day he kept muttering things about being "a bad man" and "a bad person." And my hubby is the sort of fellow who's absolutely embarrassed to the point of mortification if some sleazy ad pops up on the internet -- definitely not a "bad man." They're pervs there, and I was happy my hubby didn't get the job back then.   

A group of students here: We've been laughing with this since yesterday when we read it! I mean, we feel sorry for the poor guy having gone thru the ordeal, but on the other hand it's so entertaining to see someone take seriously the CIA bull ... I mean, come on, everyone knows what sick dogs CIA people are!

szczczczc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2006, 05:36:12 PM »

[configuring the e-mail settings to make the report]

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2006, 09:19:57 PM »
You are retarded if you believe this story.  As someone that works in government and has gone through the clearance process, that is the biggest crock of liberal propagandist bull I have ever heard.
Attending GW in Fall '06