Law School Discussion

Law school dress atire

twarga

• Must have cookie! Me like cookie!
    • View Profile
Re: Law school dress atire
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2005, 03:48:13 PM »
For the record, I think dressing in sloppy, dirty clothing is disrespectful (13 years in the military will do that to you.)   :P

jdohno

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2005, 04:59:44 PM »
I agree in part. I save my sloppy clothes for around the house or when I'm doing laundry. And dirty clothes are a no no.

For the record, I think dressing in sloppy, dirty clothing is disrespectful (13 years in the military will do that to you.)   :P

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2005, 07:43:40 AM »
I dress like a bum everyday.  Hooded sweatshirts/cargo pants/2 year old running shoes and I wear my Mets hat everyday.  Law school has become very informal in recent years and there is no need to break the bank with buying cloths.  That suit will look funny when you stop shaving and bathing around exam time when you do nothing but study.  That being said when you go to special events such as guest speakers This is the time to wear that suit.  Whenever someone comes in to your school from the outside you should make and effor to look proffessional because this reflects on your school.  But everyday classes and studing in the library wear whatever the fuc.k you want.