School Specific Boards > Arkansas - Little Rock

Gyms

(1/2) > >>

JenaBaker:
for people who live in the area:
Does anyone have any suggestions for good gyms and/or hair salons/stylists in the area?  Not really related to law school...
-Jena

Jessica J:
Jena,
I could probaly be more helpful if I knew in what area you are planning on living, and what your preferences are as far as food and  the priciness of everything.

Jessica

charseven:
jessica- she posted under the arkansas - little rock board, so she's presumably talking about little rock, arkansas.

JenaBaker:
If you are talking about what part of Little Rock, it really doesn't matter for hair salons, but the west side or near the law school for a gym.
Thanks

Jena

samt:
  J.P. fitness (www.jpfitness.com) is in the TCBY tower downtown.  WHile I didn't get to visit the facility, I called the gym around 9 p.m. the other night only to find that J.P. forwards all calls to his house after he leaves the gym!  I talked to him about 15 minutes and he seemed friendly and very dedicated, knowledgeable, and friendly.  He reccommended that I join the huge discussion group on his website to get some ideas for fitness plans.  If you sign up for an annual membership it's 49.99 a month or you can go at it monthly for 59.99.  The gym also offers several fitness classes for free.  Hope this helps!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version