Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: People That Apply to T14s With Sub 150 LSATs Should Be SHOT.  (Read 26459 times)

amiurpoppa

• View Profile
Re: People That Apply to T14s With Sub 150 LSATs Should Be SHOT.
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2006, 11:34:53 AM »
AAAAAh, you called me cupcake.  I'm glad we're taking this relationship to the next level, but I've been burned before, so I hope you'll understand if we take this slow. 

P.S. I think I've established that I'm certainly not less intelligent than you, my lil sweet potato pie.

Hugs and kisses.

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2006, 11:50:41 AM »
Good luck to you.

One last question: What public interest job do you have paying $85K a year to start?  I don't buy that.  I think you are pulling things out of your ass now.  Either that, or you don't know what public interest is.
Attending GW in Fall '06

amiurpoppa

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2006, 01:49:03 PM »
My adorable little magpie,

I'm setting up a firm with some other students (not all loyola students), and have grants and contracts to do do title searches and research and defend disenfranchised individuals who's property may not have been recorded.  I'm also facilitating the transfer of titles from individuals seeking to leave the city and region to parties seeking interest property investment opportunities. 

You see, having worked with probono firms in the past, I am aware of these issues and relatively well versed.  So, based on this diversity of work, i'm expecting a sustainably healthy paycheck.  Bear in mind, I never said pro bono, only that i would be doing public interest.  To be fair though, your'e right and i'm doing other work, but primarily public interest.  Oh right, this also involves some lobbying work, so I'll be a registered lobbyist.

Does that help any, my voluptuous little honeysuckle?  It's good to see that your'e finally thinking critically, though.  Good job, my friend.  Research my assertions, just like i told you too.  I'm glad you're finally coming around and taking my advice. It's a sign of maturity.

Are you perhaps looking for a mate?  I hope you favor the feminine gender, because I've never had much interest in men.  I hope that doesn't embitter our relationship.

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2006, 01:56:09 PM »
Go back to your hole, troll.  I'm done with you.  I find it amusing that you claim to be opening your own firm, yet you have a set salary in place.  Obviously something doesn't really add up there.

Anyway, I'm done reading this thread.  So long genius.
Attending GW in Fall '06

amiurpoppa

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2006, 02:03:54 PM »
I'm glad you've acknowledged me as your better finally.  It will be a shame to see you go.  So colorful and lively was your impertinence.  But I understand that your curiousity has been satiated and your will to argue has been expended by my responses. 
However, i do pray you have a stronger backbone when next you represent a case or issue.  It's poor character to abandon ship midway, unless of course your boat is burning...

That being said, I do wish to express my apologies to any other George Washington University law students that may come across this exchange.  I don't hold this "erapitt" that claim s/he attends your school to be representative of your school's sentiment or student body.  Also, i said i was setting up a firm and said i expect that salary based on market and social conditions and the income that my friends are currently garnering, based in part on my initial investment of the firm.  But I'm glad you've taken away something from our exchange.  Thinking and reading critically are important traits to a successful legal career, and I'm glad i had an opportunity to help you be a better person and a better lawyer. 
It pleases me, my friend.

Toodles (?)

Highway

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2006, 04:16:22 PM »
I am not wasting my time with a 30 minute online exam for a "club" that invited myself and countless others to join based off of one exam.

I'm not much interested in getting involved in this pissing match, but I thought I'd point out that you basically already joined a "club" that invites people to join based off of one exam. That club is law school.

:D

nolauptowner

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2006, 02:31:51 PM »
I love that amiurpoppa.   :D

erptsmthr

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2006, 06:10:57 AM »
Wow, I had never imagined that a marine would brag about its LSAT score! What a female private part you are, erapitt! Get the @ # ! * away, troll!

Erapitt

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2006, 06:45:50 AM »
You mean a Marine would brag about HIS LSAT score moron.  Also, I never bragged.  Mine is hardly worth bragging about.  Its good, but compared to many on this board it is just above average.

I simply responded.  Gotta love you losers that set up screen names just to post one time.  Too cowardly to use your usual screen name.  Go to hell loser.
Attending GW in Fall '06

amiurpoppa

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2006, 09:37:49 PM »
OOOOOOH ERAPITT!!! i've missed you oh so much.

I thought I'd heard the last of you.  But why do you, yet again, bring so much angst to this humble discussion board?  I had thought we had made progress with you, yet it feels as if you've reverted to your prior self-destructive cycles.
You know you shouldn't jump down somebody's throat for a grammatical error when you have SO SO SO MANY in your previous posts.

But worry not, pumpkin pie, we'll start from the top to fix you right up.  Make you a better, more efficient, and more pleasant person. 

Chat ya' real soon, sweet cheeks.