Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: looking for roommate entering fall 2005  (Read 2524 times)

USDtim08

• View Profile
looking for roommate entering fall 2005
« on: June 29, 2005, 04:54:57 PM »
I'm looking for a roommate for the upcoming year.  I'm from washington DC so I have only really been able to look online for apartments but I've been looking in the Pacific Beach area.  I'm looking to get a 2 bedroom place in the $1100 to $1400 price range so it would be around $600-700 each. Ideally you are somewhat local so you might be able to check a few places out since I won't be in San Diego until August but thats not a necessity.  If you are interested send me an e-mail at blennert@gmail.com

kmp783

• View Profile
Re: looking for roommate entering fall 2005
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 10:16:39 PM »
hey tim, i dont know if uve seen it, but there is a USD thread over on the pre-law soon to be 1L board.  there are quite a few future toreros who frequent that thread, so you may have better luck over there.  here's the link:

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,32674.0.html

see u in a couple of months! :)

LawDeeDa

• View Profile
Re: looking for roommate entering fall 2005
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 02:17:11 PM »
Hello! I am a 2L that was accepted to USD as a transfer. I will probably (90% certain) be attending there unless I get in to another school I applied to.

I have a room available in a two-bedroom apartment in Mission Valley (close to school; no freeway needed to get to school, just drive down Friars Rd). Quiet roommate wanted; no smoking, no drugs, studious, easy-going, clean/neat in common areas, cat OK.

It's also possible I will be moving out so the entire apartment would be for rent, but I won't know until I see if I get in to the LA I school I applied to.

So if you are looking for a room, or for a two-bedroom apt, email me for more info:
flaviaberys (at) hotmail (dot) com

Thanks!