Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: the best LSAT books/prep courses.....  (Read 409 times)

JuliePanic

• View Profile
    • Email
the best LSAT books/prep courses.....
« on: June 15, 2005, 12:07:31 PM »
Hey everyone,

I'm thinking about taking the LSAT and i want to start preparing as soon as possible. The problem is, i don't know which LSAT books to read or prep courses i should be taking. I was wondering if any of you successful law students have any suggestions, like which books, etc helped you get a respectable LSAT score (168 or higher) or which prep courses led to getting into law school.

If anyone can help me out, i would greatly appreciate it!

Julie

joe

• View Profile
Re: the best LSAT books/prep courses.....
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 11:06:13 AM »
How many places are you going to post? Your answer was posted on the pre-law side where it belongs.

Hey everyone,

I'm thinking about taking the LSAT and i want to start preparing as soon as possible. The problem is, i don't know which LSAT books to read or prep courses i should be taking. I was wondering if any of you successful law students have any suggestions, like which books, etc helped you get a respectable LSAT score (168 or higher) or which prep courses led to getting into law school.

If anyone can help me out, i would greatly appreciate it!

Julie

lincolnsgrandson

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: the best LSAT books/prep courses.....
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 11:29:49 AM »
"Kaplan 180", the book.

Most importantly, get the books of the actual LSATs.  Sit in a library and take at least two per week, under test conditions (except, of course, for the writing part).  If you don't have the time to do full tests, take a section at a time.