Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: McGeorge in the Fall  (Read 3514 times)

mrsdclare

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - mrsdclare
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - mrsdclare
    • View Profile
    • Email
McGeorge in the Fall
« on: June 13, 2005, 03:06:39 AM »
I will be in the evening division this fall.  I am moving up there with my husband around the end of June. 
Pending:  UC Hastings, USF, McGeorge, UC Davis, Santa Clara

fat_daddy

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: McGeorge in the Fall
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 07:49:53 PM »
I will be in the day division. My wife, daughter, and I will be moving down July 2. We will actually be living in Davis, close to my wife's family. They will be able to give her the support I will not. Should make it less stressful for me.
Attending: University of the Pacific-McGeorge

mrsdclare

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - mrsdclare
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - mrsdclare
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 02:40:03 AM »
i will be living in Rocklin-- the other direction.  I am very excited, seems to be a good school on the rise. 
Pending:  UC Hastings, USF, McGeorge, UC Davis, Santa Clara

gemesq

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2005, 09:48:32 PM »
Just in case you guys didn't read the other string, we are trying to plan a new student get together at the Streets of London pub on Thursday, August 4th at 7:30p.m.  Anyone who wants to come is welcome.  If you are interested, you can e-mail me at jelukins@sbcglobal.net and give me your name and I can get you directions if you need them.  Husbands and wives are also welcome.
"Oh, I'm sorry, you must have been absent the day they taught law at law school..." Tom Cruise, A Few Good Men

gemesq

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2005, 07:30:16 PM »
I didn't get any responses to the pub night deal, so I am going to call it off.  If anybody is still interested, we can get together another time!
"Oh, I'm sorry, you must have been absent the day they taught law at law school..." Tom Cruise, A Few Good Men