Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I'm looking for housing in Cincinnati  (Read 516 times)

jd_voyage

• View Profile
I'm looking for housing in Cincinnati
« on: June 07, 2005, 08:02:36 PM »
I'm looking for housing in Cincinnati, preferably near the law school(University of Cincinnati). Does anyone here know of a decent place to reside in besides the University's graduate housing? I will be moving in during the first week of August. I don't want to live in a house I would rather live in an apartment building and I'm willing to pay 450-650 per month.
Thanks.

Paperback Writer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: I'm looking for housing in Cincinnati
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 09:10:32 PM »
I'm looking for housing in Cincinnati, preferably near the law school(University of Cincinnati). Does anyone here know of a decent place to reside in besides the University's graduate housing? I will be moving in during the first week of August. I don't want to live in a house I would rather live in an apartment building and I'm willing to pay 450-650 per month.
Thanks.

I lived in Cincy/NoKy for a few years.  When you say "near the law school," what do you mean exactly?  Walking distance?  Or, a ten-minute drive?  Or, a twenty-minute drive?

jd_voyage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 12:48:18 PM »
I don't have a car. I'm not sure how public transportation is in Cincinnati. When I mean near the law school I'm talking 5-10 mins. tops walking distance. How is the neighborhood around campus would you say it's worth it or should I just settle for the overpriced graduate housing?

Paperback Writer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2005, 12:52:56 PM »
I don't have a car. I'm not sure how public transportation is in Cincinnati. When I mean near the law school I'm talking 5-10 mins. tops walking distance. How is the neighborhood around campus would you say it's worth it or should I just settle for the overpriced graduate housing?

I would say that you don't want to walk around the neighborhood in Cincy.  Public transportation in Cincy exists, but I wouldn't say it's the greatest.  If you get a car, then there are a lot of cool apartments in Cincy.  If not, then I'd settle for the overpriced graduate housing.