Law School Discussion

LEEWs vs. Law Preview

jdohno

• View Profile
Re: LEEWs vs. Law Preview
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2005, 07:02:56 AM »
That's great. Leews only cost $145 (I believe it could be a little higher or lower), you do exercises in the program every week in the semester and you can keep going over things that you didn't understand. It's an exam writing system. It helps you organize your answer, etc. The first half of the Leews manuel concerns outlining and how to turn the black letter law into a toolbox because you can't write a great exam answer unless you know the law. I elaborated on this in earlier post in this thread. Leews was part of a program I used this year. I was #2 in my class this year and I'm now transferring schools. Congrats to JustWondering for also having a successful year. So I don't know what the original poster decided to do but maybe this thread will help someone choosing between the programs. Even though they are both different and have nothing to do with each other.

The reaosn I would vouch for Law Preview is that both my G/f and I took it, folloeed all of their instructions and advice...and I finished top 5% and she finished top 7% in our class.  What validates it even more is the fact that I wasn't ever even in the top third of my HS or college class.