School Specific Boards > Golden Gate

Going to Golden Gate

(1/4) > >>

plutoeyore:
Hi My name is Jenn and I'll be starting at Golden Gate in the Fall of 2005 p/t (assuming I can get the aid to get in -- not sure if I have any viable co-signers).

I am really excited to be going to law school...

Anyone else attending now or planning to in the Fall.... lets do the roll call things and meet our new neighbors:)

GGU blows:
i hope you're joking.

GGU blows:
if you're not joking, i would suggest another career path. Golden Gate will prepare you well for a career as mcdonalds assistant manager, but not much else. HTH.

LawWarrior:

--- Quote from: GGU blows on June 01, 2005, 06:49:22 PM ---if you're not joking, i would suggest another career path. Golden Gate will prepare you well for a career as mcdonalds assistant manager, but not much else. HTH.

--- End quote ---

Who are you to say something as obnoxious as "I would suggest another career path"?  A flunky who couldn't make the cut and golden gate rejected them?  Probably..., don't listen to this pluto, congratulations on your acceptance!  If you want to talk to some people excited to go to law school, drop by the Widener thread.

GGU blows:
HAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D

Look chief, your reference to the widener thread exposes your TTT nature.  If i were you, i would find some office space near the local emergency room and lock in a low rent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version