Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Grade Wait  (Read 4531 times)

IHEARTLS

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Grade Wait
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2005, 02:40:27 PM »
First year grades...no As...no Cs...straight Bs!!!!!!!!!!

You mean to tell me that I lost 15lbs and tons of hair for this?!?!?!

Screw law school.  Next year I'm not even taking my laptop to school.  I'll be up in class with a legal pad, a pen, and a past outline to follow the lecture.  No more carpel tunnel for me!!!  No more making outlines!  I'm going to enjoy the next two years.

differencebetween

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2005, 02:03:16 AM »
I went from #1 to #7. Which means I am still in my goal of rank (top 10), and I have something to reach for (my old spot).

;)

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2005, 09:49:27 PM »
I'm going to enjoy the next two years.

;)

T. Durden

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2005, 04:33:39 AM »
sorry, i'm a confused 0L, a b+, b-, and c+ are considered good grades? good enough for number FIVE in the class? what is the median gpa at your school?

I hate the "grade wait."
Our grades were turned in to the school last week.  I called to see what was up and the admin told me that grades were going to be emailed on 5/31.  So lets just say that my three day weekend was not fun...

Yesterday, I was a wreck.  Every few minutes I would check my email.  I got nothing done at work.  However, the wait was worth it.  B+, B- and C+.  Now I am #5!

So, I feel everyone's pain.  My fingers hurt too.  Try drinking. ;D

MidWestLawGril

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2005, 01:01:10 PM »
Yeah, I was confused by that too....Not like that at my school.  Top 10% is 3.65 or so and above.

ruskiegirl

• Sr. Citizen
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2005, 03:02:47 PM »
First year grades...no As...no Cs...straight Bs!!!!!!!!!!

You mean to tell me that I lost 15lbs and tons of hair for this?!?!?!

Screw law school.  Next year I'm not even taking my laptop to school.  I'll be up in class with a legal pad, a pen, and a past outline to follow the lecture.  No more carpel tunnel for me!!!  No more making outlines!  I'm going to enjoy the next two years.

At least you have grades.  I look at my transcrip and can't really make sense of all the non-A through F letters there.