Law School Discussion

The Grade Wait

duma

• View Profile
Re: The Grade Wait
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2005, 08:50:03 PM »

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2005, 08:34:28 AM »
Everyone out there - count your blessings..We have to wait until mid-July!!!!

A real anxious waiter...

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2005, 10:12:28 AM »
Oh man don't even get me started!!!!!!

It took my school 3 full months to give me my fall semester grades...

SUPPOSEDLY, this semester's grade come back fast because of the law review decisions that have to be made in July....

let's just say I won't be holding my breath

duma

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2005, 02:00:46 PM »
Blah.. two grades down, and two more to go. BTW, I was not worried about these two. I guess now I have to wait until next week.  :-[

jdohno

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2005, 08:26:19 PM »
My school had some delays last year and a lot of people complained. Some people got struck when they were transferring out. Apparently this year, my school started a new deadline for professors to turn in the first year grades. I guess it's working. I got my grades on Tuesday when they were posted on the school's website. I'm just waiting for my legal writing grade. I called the registrar and he told me it would be two more weeks for the rank. Good luck to everyone waiting on their grades.

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2005, 11:52:34 AM »
I called the registrar and he told me it would be two more weeks for the rank

My school doesn't re-rank us until the fall, which I like . . . that way if I bombed any of the spring classes, I can make up for it in the summer.   :D

jdohno

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2005, 08:11:02 PM »
I would crawl up the walls if my school didn't rank until the fall.

I called the registrar and he told me it would be two more weeks for the rank

My school doesn't re-rank us until the fall, which I like . . . that way if I bombed any of the spring classes, I can make up for it in the summer.   :D

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2005, 07:55:54 PM »
I have two grades posted.  Two very good grades.  I am well aware that the grades to follow will be significantly less happy.  So although I try to avoid checking too often (I mean come on, no one is going to post them over the weekend) I do like to take a moment to look at the current ones and pretend the trend will continue.

jdohno

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2005, 08:09:50 PM »
Congrats on your grades. My school just puts up everyone's grades at the same time. It's a 7 page sheet listed by the number they give you for the exams.

I have two grades posted.  Two very good grades.  I am well aware that the grades to follow will be significantly less happy.  So although I try to avoid checking too often (I mean come on, no one is going to post them over the weekend) I do like to take a moment to look at the current ones and pretend the trend will continue.

smujd2007

• January 6, 2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2005, 08:26:05 PM »
Still no grades posted at all . . . .