Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Wentworth Miller's LEEWS  (Read 2287 times)

bkbk5

• View Profile
    • Wild Bill's Blog
Wentworth Miller's LEEWS
« on: May 31, 2005, 08:14:55 PM »
     I'm starting at ASU Law in August 2005.  I read about Wentworth Miller's Legal Essay Exam Writing System (www.LEEWS.com) and had my interest sparked.  Has anybody taken or listened to this course?  Was it/is it helpful?  It boasts a money back guarantee if you don't get an A or B.  I'm wondering if its worth the money or just an attempt to squeeze my already strained budget.

rapunzel

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Wentworth Miller's LEEWS
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 08:20:34 PM »
I've written a lot on thsi board about it, I think you can look up my posts, but I recommend very highly as a great place to get started.

jdohno

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Wentworth Miller's LEEWS
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 09:58:32 PM »
I also have written many posts on this board and the prelaw board about Leews. So you should be able to look up my past posts too. Leews helped me do very well in school this year. But you have to do Leews exactly the way it is described in the manuel. You can't do it half ... or wait until the month before finals to do it. It provides a great structure for law school exams. It's really IRAC but better and with a twist. And the cost of Leews is nothing compared to the cost you will be spending on casebooks etc. Also you will be spending money on primers, etc. You can get Leews used on Ebay. But the cost of the program is insignificant compared to the benefits and opportunties you get if you aced first year.

I've written a lot on thsi board about it, I think you can look up my posts, but I recommend very highly as a great place to get started.