Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: NESL?  (Read 16121 times)

anon123

• View Profile
Re: NESL?
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2006, 12:15:43 PM »
Evergreatful,

Bought my books the other day for $517.  There are a few used books.  Problems in contracts and civil procedure I got used but the rest were all new ones when i was there. 

Guess I'll trek my laptop unless people say otherwise on the first day of orientation.

whatwhat

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2006, 08:52:50 PM »
I'm alson in D1 with Ansah, Cox, Herlihy and Lustig.  I'm pretty excited to get started!!  Found a place out in Brookline (Coolidge Corner) but of course I can't move in until 9/1 so I'll be staying with a friend in Beacon Hill for the first week of classes.

I have a friend who is going to BU Law and his orientation itinerary specifically stated when he was supposed to dress formally, causually, etc.  Do any of you have any idea as to what we are supposed to wear or whatever?

Thanks for your help!

anon123

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2006, 10:59:16 PM »
Hey whatwhat,

I'm going casual.  When I went to the meet in greet in April, everyone was in jeans and a nice top.  NESL is a really chill laid back atmosphere from what I gather, but i don't think you can go wrong with business casual and since wed's orientation is so short, it won't be so bad. 

I'm glad someone else here is in D1!  What's up with civil pro and the "special" assignment for select students?

whatwhat

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2006, 11:35:48 PM »
Thanks for the advice!

Yeah, that "special assignment" business has me a little nervous.  I can't wait to get our WestLaw password and all that stuff at orientation so we can acutally see whats goin on.

WW

anon123

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2006, 06:49:45 AM »
I can't wait either. I'm a bit nervous as well. Civil pro seems like it's going to be one of the tougher classes since there's already so much work for it.

I've started some of the readings already, but I'm still in denial that I'm going to be stuck indoors reading this weekend! 

One more day! See you at orientation tomorrow!