Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Summer Torts  (Read 3638 times)

broke2005

• View Profile
Summer Torts
« on: May 25, 2005, 05:32:47 PM »
Hello out there,

I'm registered for the Summer Torts Course class with DeWolf and I have to say I'm a little nervous.  I just got his class syllabus and the summer cases that we're supposed to brief.  I was wondering if anyone else is taking the course this summer.  Or if anyone who has taken it...how did it go?  What is DeWolf like?  Can I expect my summer to be completely bogged down with studying or is there are smidgen of fun to be had?  Thanks!

DirtMcGirt

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Summer Torts
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 03:11:46 PM »
I'm registered for Summer Torts, as well. Planning on moving there June 6th from Seattle. Where are you from?
Attending: Gonzaga (w/$)

Accepted: Seattle (withdrawn), Southwestern (withdrawn)
Waitlisted: USF (withdrawn), UNLV (withdrawn)
Rejected: ASU, Loyola (LA), USD

broke2005

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 12:39:39 PM »
I'm moving from New York to come to Gonzaga...big change from Manhattan to Spokane, but I grew up in Portland, OR so I felt right at home when I visited Gonzaga last year.  Have you started briefing the cases?  What neighborhood are you moving to in Spokane?  I'm going to live on campus for the summer.  Best of luck to you!

DirtMcGirt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 01:10:54 PM »
I'm living in a nice complex up on Nevada St by about 10 minutes...I'm planning on starting the briefs Wednesday the week before school...
Attending: Gonzaga (w/$)

Accepted: Seattle (withdrawn), Southwestern (withdrawn)
Waitlisted: USF (withdrawn), UNLV (withdrawn)
Rejected: ASU, Loyola (LA), USD

Angie4Prez

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2005, 09:55:29 PM »
I'm envious of those of you who are enrolled in the summer torts program.  I was not able to swing it so I could get out their in time - had to sell my house and then purchase one in Spokane. 

Best of luck to you.  See you around campus.

-Pai