Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Widener Harrisburg  (Read 10199 times)

legalkitty

• Sr. Citizen
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my cat!
    • View Profile
Re: Widener Harrisburg
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2005, 08:59:49 AM »
I really enjoyed the second part of our class. It was a great way to get introduced to briefing, outlining, and analyzing without the intimidation that you hear normally accompanies law classes.

Only one night to go, guys!
Attending: Widener PA!!
http://www.aldf.org

niki1244

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2005, 07:45:24 PM »
So. . . how was everybody's first day?  I only had one class today, Civ Pro, and it went well.  I have S. Raeker-Jordan and I have heard she is pretty good.  She gave us more information than I expected she would (without making us answer questions) but I am sure that will change soon. 

I am looking forward to the rest of my classes this week and the rest of the semester! Hope everyone's Monday went well.   ;D

legalkitty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2005, 08:52:26 AM »
So. . . how was everybody's first day?  I only had one class today, Civ Pro, and it went well.  I have S. Raeker-Jordan and I have heard she is pretty good.  She gave us more information than I expected she would (without making us answer questions) but I am sure that will change soon. 

I am looking forward to the rest of my classes this week and the rest of the semester! Hope everyone's Monday went well.   ;D

Mine was good. I am in ED so I had Capowski for CivPro, Lee for Torts, and Meadows for K. They were all pretty nice. That Capowski is a piece of work!!

scottxmacdougall

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2005, 09:27:22 AM »
Congratualtions on making it through the first week. Alot of stress disappeared yesterday afternoon as I was driving home. Did anyone else feel that as well? I love it here.

niki1244

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2005, 01:45:12 PM »
Scott, I'm with you.  I love it here.  I love the school, the area and being in a learning environment again.  I know it's going to be tough but right now my stress level is being overidden by my excitement and happiness.

legalkitty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2005, 04:02:41 PM »
Scott, I'm with you.  I love it here.  I love the school, the area and being in a learning environment again.  I know it's going to be tough but right now my stress level is being overidden by my excitement and happiness.

I know, i love it, too!! I am already thinking of leaving my current job to find one in Harrisburg, so I can be closer to the school!