Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: UDC David A. Clarke School of Law  (Read 1245 times)

truth

• View Profile
UDC David A. Clarke School of Law
« on: May 20, 2005, 06:39:52 PM »
trust me you do not want to go to this left wing liberal excuse for a law school. I graduated from there a few years back and i still havent passed the bar. neither have the overwhelming majority of my classmates. they force you to take 2 semesters of clinic and it detracts from your studies like you wouldnt believe. there is simply no time for anything else. plus the faculty is as left wing as they get. going to this school was the worst mistake i ever made in my life-do yourself a favor and don't even consider this place!!!!

rebut

• View Profile
Re: UDC David A. Clarke School of Law
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 05:57:12 PM »
Don't blame the law school because you could not pass the BAR, I graduated from UDC and I passed the BAR on the first try, futhermore ,my clinical experience only added value to my over-all experience at UDC. I am currently a practicing attorney here in DC, and I would not have picked any other school in which to matriculate. Just curious, but how many hours did you study for the bar, and also statistically if you rec. a score of 145 or lower on your LSAT you have about a 5% chance on passing the BAR on the first time. So blaming the school may be moot at this point.

jdohno

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 09:51:06 AM »
If the politics of the school concerned you, why didn't you transfer to George Mason?

trust me you do not want to go to this left wing liberal excuse for a law school. I graduated from there a few years back and i still havent passed the bar. neither have the overwhelming majority of my classmates. they force you to take 2 semesters of clinic and it detracts from your studies like you wouldnt believe. there is simply no time for anything else. plus the faculty is as left wing as they get. going to this school was the worst mistake i ever made in my life-do yourself a favor and don't even consider this place!!!!

Kaiser7935

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 09:27:21 AM »
Most graduated from UDC Law pass the bar. Last year I believe close to 90 percent passed on the first try. You obviously were denied admission or you are just a dumbass.