Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: USD roommates  (Read 2091 times)

Janette

• View Profile
USD roommates
« on: May 19, 2005, 04:52:46 PM »
  If anyone needs a roommate for next year let me know...I'd love to live near the beach or downtown, but I don't know how realistic that is...I haven't yet figured out how much money they have allowed for rent.  Anyways...I would be up for sharing a house with a few people, or just getting an apartment with one.  (guy or girl...doesn't matter).  I have two rabbits, though...they are caged, and I keep them in my room, but I just thought I'd put that out there since it may bother some people.
  If you are interested in getting a place, or have any questions, email me...janh5@hotmail.com  I live in Orange County right now, but I want to move to San Diego in either July or August.

Janette :-)

Brisco

• View Profile
Re: USD roommates
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2005, 05:18:52 PM »
they are allocating about 1800 a month living expenses, supposedly we'll get a roomate list in june

hmusd

• View Profile
Re: USD roommates
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 03:37:31 PM »
I just got my notice that I got one of the Presidio Terrace Apts.  I know most 2L and 3L students would not recommend living there, but I wanted the easiest route to get settled (one thing off my mind!) for this year.

Anyone else already know they will be living there?
Attending: University of San Diego.
Applied (and accepted): USC, Denver U., U of Oregon, Lewis & Clark, Loyola.