School Specific Boards > Villanova

Apartment hunt?

<< < (2/5) > >>

LoveYaLots:
Thanks for all the input!  I still haven't made a decision yet... Hopefully =)soon?

soleil334:
Anyone have advice about apartments in the area.  I'm getting a 1BR but I can't decide where...I'm between Radcliff House, Radwyn, and Rosemont Plaza right now but can't decide! Help!

Largemonk:

--- Quote from: soleil334 on May 24, 2005, 02:10:48 PM ---Anyone have advice about apartments in the area.  I'm getting a 1BR but I can't decide where...I'm between Radcliff House, Radwyn, and Rosemont Plaza right now but can't decide! Help!

--- End quote ---

All things being equal (price, amenities, etc), I say go with the one that is walking distance to a grocery store and some bars/restaunts. Or go with one that has convenient parking.

I'm afraid I can't help you with the specifics of those places, though.

LoveYaLots:
I'd say Rosemont Plaza because of the convenience of all utilities (and cable!  ;D) being included in your rent. Less worries, less hassles! :D  I am leaning towards Rosemont myself.  But, please keep in mind that I haven't checked out the other apartments that you mentioned.  Instead, I've visited Mermont and Radnor House Condos.     

--- Quote from: soleil334 on May 24, 2005, 02:10:48 PM ---Anyone have advice about apartments in the area.  I'm getting a 1BR but I can't decide where...I'm between Radcliff House, Radwyn, and Rosemont Plaza right now but can't decide! Help!

--- End quote ---

soleil334:
I'm leaning toward Rosemont Plaza too..it seems really nice and all the utilities and cable(!) is included so that's a big plus.  I'm going to all 3 places on Sunday since I'll be visiting so I'll keep you updated on what I find :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version