Law School Discussion

Anyone going to Widener DE fall 2005?

YankyKitten

• Take time and smell the flowers
    • AOL Instant Messenger - yankykitten
    • View Profile
    • LSN Profile
    • Email
Re: Anyone going to Widener DE fall 2005?
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2005, 05:10:11 PM »
Well... I'm older than 25, and I'm considered a non-traditional student; however, I'm not that much older.  I just prefer not to give a number.  ;)

Hey, I have a friend I did undergrad with who is waiting for their TAP score whose from Cecil County, MD.  Are you from that area?

g825

« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2005, 06:20:53 PM »
I'm from Harford County, which is right next to cecil county.

twarga

• Must have cookie! Me like cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2005, 08:40:26 AM »
I'm 35... and fartin' dust!   :D

« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2005, 08:22:44 AM »
I'm attending the Delaware campus in the fall. I'm probably the youngest on here, 21 and fresh out of college. My parents prefer that I live on campus my first year, so that's where I'll be. I have the same schedule (A) as drhomer, I believe. Has anyone else who is living on campus not received any info about their housing yet?

« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2005, 09:38:29 AM »
Hey br, welcome to the thread -- and don't worry, although I'm a couple of years older, you're not the only one in the general "young 'uns" category.

YankyKitten

• Take time and smell the flowers
    • AOL Instant Messenger - yankykitten
    • View Profile
    • LSN Profile
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2005, 10:24:24 AM »
Hi br!  I'm an "A" section too!  What type of law do you want to practice, or are you still undecided?

twarga

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2005, 12:43:28 PM »
I'm attending the Delaware campus in the fall. I'm probably the youngest on here, 21 and fresh out of college. My parents prefer that I live on campus my first year, so that's where I'll be. I have the same schedule (A) as drhomer, I believe. Has anyone else who is living on campus not received any info about their housing yet?

I got my dorm room assignment in the mail yesterday.  It says we move in on Friday the 12th.  See you then!  (BTW, I'm old enough to be your mother).

g825

« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2005, 12:59:49 PM »
Twarga-
If I can ask...how much is on-campus living? Is it that much cheaper or just more out of convenience. My share of apartment rental is 420. Just wondering!

twarga

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2005, 05:33:58 PM »
Twarga-
If I can ask...how much is on-campus living? Is it that much cheaper or just more out of convenience. My share of apartment rental is 420. Just wondering!

My dorm cost $4K per year, so it's probably the same cost overall as yours.  I don't have utilities to shell out for and I can stumble out of bed and drag my sorry butt to class in less than 5 mins flat.  I'll only be sleeping there Mon, Tues, and Friday nights.  The other nights I'll be home in Dover.

« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2005, 05:46:16 PM »
I got my housing info in the mail on Saturday.. move-in is Friday August 12, which I'll do, but I'm not sure if I'll stay the weekend or go back home until Sunday. Just a matter of I don't know anyone and I hate being without anything to do, and it's only an hour and a half drive.

I forget who asked, but I'm interested in International Law as of now.