Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Roommates anyone?  (Read 5742 times)

Dayna

• View Profile
Roommates anyone?
« on: May 13, 2005, 08:57:33 PM »
Hey all!

My name is Dayna and I was recently accepted to UMaryland! Anyway, I'm from California, and I doubt I'll be able to visit the East Coast more than once this summer, so I'm hoping this forum might help me find some roommates for next year. Preferably fellow law students, and maybe someone who can go apartment hunting, since I can't :) Anyway, let me know if you're interested, I'd love to chat. AIM: Yellowpaint12

-Dayna

beanbeangirl

• View Profile
Re: Roommates anyone?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 04:24:27 PM »
Hey Dayna.

I am looking for someone who can share  a one-bedroom with me. I will prefer the bedroom and the other can pay a bit less for the living room area.

I am from Cerritos California but I went to Johns Hopkins University for my undergraduate. I am clean, friendly, and outgoing. I have a little bunny as my pet but he is very well trainned and won't bother anyone at all.

Let me know if you are interested!

Dayna

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2005, 02:36:39 PM »
Hey, I'm very interested, let me know how I can contact you!

-Dayna

TechTransfer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2005, 02:57:05 PM »
I hope you ladies don't mind, but I'd like to post my Roommate request on the message board as well. 

25yr, male, Non-Smoker, quiet, clean, looking for a place to stay / housemate/roommate in downtown B-more.  Looking at areas in Southeast B-more like fells point or canton, but am not fixed to those areas. 

Drop me an email at shahjb@gmail.com if you're interested. 
Thanks,
~Jaimin

Looking forward to meeting you in the fall.

beanbeangirl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 12:39:56 AM »
Hey, I'm very interested, let me know how I can contact you!

-Dayna

Hey Dena, you can contact me at rchen2@jhu.edu
I went to see a pretty nice one-bedroom with a den last weekend. It has 1 1/2 bathroom but the only downside is that it is all open space. The bedroom is upstairs but it's loft style. If you don't mind that, it's a great place! Email me first to discuss possibility of one-bedrooms.

UMD2008

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 11:00:08 AM »
Hey Danya,
This is Sabra.  Sorry we lost touch, my computer at home is being fixed and I didn't have internet access.  If you found a place, that is great!  I have found a place, but am looking for two roomates so I though this may be a good place to post.  Good luck with house hunting everyone!
Regards,
Sabra

ROOMS FOR RENT:

∑   Entire floor of a 3-level townhouse, very private.
∑   Includes 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath, and laundry room all on same level.
∑   High ceilings with sky lights!  This is a beautiful townhome with a very relaxing atmosphere.
∑   Use of lower level common area: kitchen, living room, study and front patio facing wooded lot.
∑   Rent the entire floor or just one room.
∑   Free parking.
∑   In Randallstown, 2.5 miles from metro!
∑   Females only.
∑   Contact Sabra at 202.441.5178 or email Razeyeh_Jafarzadeh@hotmail.com if interested.

Note:  You will be renting the second level of a 3-bedroom townhouse.  The first floor includes the common areas listed above.  The third level is an additional bedroom with has already been rented out.  IF YOU DONíT WANT TO DEAL WITH THE HASSLE OF LIVING IN THE CITY, PREFER EASY ACCESS TO PARKING AND WANT TO RELAX IN A NICE PLACE AFTER CLASSES THEN THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU. 

The Cartel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2005, 08:13:57 AM »
Hey I will actually be at the University of Baltimore School of Law, but I just went apartment hunting. I will most likely be staying in Charles towers downtown. Here is a company that has about 6 very nice apartments in Baltimore city. (www.southernmanagement.com ) If you like luxury there is also a brand new complex right across the street from my school on Maryland avenue. My mouth dropped when I saw it. They only have two bedrooms and free parking and will run each roommate about $850 a piece. I didnít have a roommate but I told them if I find one I would be there! They said they would look for a roommate for me also.

kmatt

• AOL Instant Messenger - kebbo16
    • View Profile
    • Maryland Law Discussion Board
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2006, 05:13:15 PM »
Hey, I'm getting into the apartment hunt too. It appears Fayette Square is close to capacity and I'm still trying to figure out what those Pascault Row Apartments are like. I started a message board for everyone thinking about MD Law in the fall. It's got a section for housing if anyone wants to post roommate searches or housing questions on there too. The website is http://s9.invisionfree.com/Maryland_Law_School/ . I just set it up so it's kind of sparse, but hopefully we can get it going soon and help everyone out with finding apartments and what not.

~Kevin
LSAT: 164, GPA: 3.5, UG: UNC-CH

In: Maryland, Emory, American, Wake
Out: Boston College
WL: Boston U., GW, Fordham, W&M, UNC

Attending: Maryland Law - Class of '09...FEAR THE TURTLE!!