Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Housing, this fall  (Read 2851 times)

cjw.jd

• View Profile
Housing, this fall
« on: May 09, 2005, 12:10:29 PM »
Hey, I just decided that I'll be at Moritz in the fall.  I have an interesting situation regarding housing--my sister is moving out of the state for one year and possibly longer and is offering me her house to rent.

It's in Dublin, but close to Sawmill Road and a very easy drive to campus, 15-20 minutes.

It's a nice four bedroom house, three bathrooms.  I think it would be perfect for three students.  One of the bedrooms is already set up as a double office, it's quite big.  The dining room could be another office, there's definitely alot of space.  It's fully furnished, very nice appliances, wireless internet and cable tv are already set up.  Would anyone be interested in renting out a room?  It would be inexpensive, very quiet, and I think it'll be a good environment for a 1L.

You can email me at nuundergrad744@yahoo.com

knowles39

• View Profile
Hey Everyone!

I just came across this message board.  I am beginning graduate school at OSU in Fall 2005 and am looking for a roommate to share a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment at the Quarry apartments (www.livethequarry.com).

I am still finalizing the exact apartment I will be living in, but it will most likely be a Limestone or Amethyst model and combined rent will be approx. $1000-1100/month.  I have a 3rd bedroom Limestone with an excellent view of the lake and close proximity to both clubhouses reserved right now for $1080/month. 

I am a female '03 graduate of Indiana University-Bloomington, have been living in Cincinnati working in business for 2 years, am a non-spoker, have no pets, and prefer someone who will keep common areas fairly neat.  I am getting married in June to a husband who is a computer consultant and travels during the week to consulting engagements, so he will be sharing my bedroom most weekends and vacations. 

If you are interested or know of someone who is and/or another board I should be posting this on to reach Moritz students, email me at kimberlyaknowles@hotmail.com or call me at 513-351-2326.

Thanks!

Kimberly Knowles