Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Franklin Pierce Law Center IP LLM  (Read 2071 times)

jak26

• View Profile
    • Email
Franklin Pierce Law Center IP LLM
« on: May 05, 2005, 06:08:22 PM »
Hi everyone, I am an International Attorney from South America that has been admitted to pursue a LLM Program in Intellectual Property Law at Boston Universitiy, Franklin Pierce Law Center and George Washington University. All of these are ranked within the top ten law schools in IP. I have reviewed the course listing of each one the these Universities. I do not plan to work in the US so my objective is to learn as much as possible about IP matters (specially issues regarding Trademarks and Copyright) and come back to my country and practice in the IP area.
After the analysis I have made from these programs the one I like the most is the Franklin Pierce Law Center program. In your opinion which of these programs is better for international students.

jdohno

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Franklin Pierce Law Center IP LLM
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 11:42:28 PM »
Is it possible for you to visit the three schools? I ask this because you are talking about 3 different environments. DC and Boston might be more diverse for an intentional student than NH. In the US News Rankings, George Washington is ranked #3, Franklin Pierce is ranked #6 and Boston U is ranked #10. I think at George Washington, you are more likely to find other international students to bond with then you would with the other two schools. Good luck.

Hi everyone, I am an International Attorney from South America that has been admitted to pursue a LLM Program in Intellectual Property Law at Boston Universitiy, Franklin Pierce Law Center and George Washington University. All of these are ranked within the top ten law schools in IP. I have reviewed the course listing of each one the these Universities. I do not plan to work in the US so my objective is to learn as much as possible about IP matters (specially issues regarding Trademarks and Copyright) and come back to my country and practice in the IP area.
After the analysis I have made from these programs the one I like the most is the Franklin Pierce Law Center program. In your opinion which of these programs is better for international students.