Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone?  (Read 13892 times)

othius

• View Profile
Anyone?
« on: May 01, 2005, 10:09:13 PM »
Anyone on this board at Regent? Starting in the Fall?

othius

• View Profile
Re: Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 10:31:39 PM »
I must be the only person attending Regent.  ;D

destiny19

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 09:01:37 AM »
hello...well i finished the application process 3 days ago...waiting to hear back..how long did it take to get an answer from them

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 11:00:21 AM »
I must be the only person attending Regent.  ;D

I heard they only have one person in their 1L class  :P A friend of mine started their this year I believe.  He was stoked about it.  Supposedly job prospects are great in anything government related right now if you graduate from there.  That will obviously change if Clinton/Obama wins, but whatever.

DESTINED21

• View Profile
    • Email
Pat Robertson?
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 01:26:11 PM »
Well, it is sad that Regent is nationally known for gettiing "the hook-up" for government jobs because of the president. I really wanted to attend Regent because of their beliefs and morals...but what in the world is Pat Robertson doing? How are you going to pride yourself on being a "christian" and being a school with a quote of "Leadership to Change the World" when you are following the money instead of God. The bible states "seek ye first the kingdon of heaven and all these things shall be added unto you. It also states that above all things he want us to prosper and be in good health...we are meant to be an example for the world. Pat Robertson endorsed "his candidate" who beliefs do not line up with the bible. "How can two walk together unless they agree" "salt water and fresh water can not flow together. I am tired of people compromising their christianity. I am sorry to sound like a pessimist but let's be honest. Regent is not a tier one school, Pat Robertson is sometimes viewed by some as a "thief" due to the private plane "venture" in Africa...{i am not calling him a thief}, and Regent is going through alot of internal problems with the professors resigning, and a student getting kicked out for exercising his freedom of speech right...I was interested in Regent University but due to reasons that I mentioned above...I changed my mind.

scrabble75

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 11:51:35 PM »

Someone above mentioned that Regent grads getting Federal Gov't jobs.....I was snickering when I saw the date :o it was posted.

I can't imagine too many jobs available with the current administration, now or in the next few terms.

READ THIS FIRST!!!! www.kevinroose.com

www.studentsreview.com/viewprofile.php3?k=1107127095&u=1409

Thinking about applying to Regent's Law School or Liberty's Liberty Law School?????

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2009, 10:33:18 PM »

Someone above mentioned that Regent grads getting Federal Gov't jobs.....I was snickering when I saw the date :o it was posted.

I can't imagine too many jobs available with the current administration, now or in the next few terms.

haha, yea, not a good economy for Regent grads or T14 grads... kinda sad.