Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: IU - INDY  (Read 10744 times)

Paperback Writer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
IU - INDY
« on: May 01, 2005, 10:29:07 AM »
I'll probably be attending IU-Indy this fall as a PT Evening student.

Anyone coming with me?

desmo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: IU - INDY
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 01:26:45 PM »
I'll probably be attending IU-Indy this fall as a PT Evening student.

Anyone coming with me?

Did you really commit to IUI or are you still deciding?  I'll see you there in August!  Unfortunately, I don't sign autographs...

Paperback Writer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 09:21:20 PM »
I have yet to commit.  IU-Indy is in the running.

Paperback Writer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2005, 06:55:47 PM »
I'll be joining in the 1L FUN at IU-Indy in the Fall. I actually have already rented an apartment, as well. Anyone needing info regarding the rediculous amount of apartment complexs available to students...please ask. I had great success... only after three days of hunting.

Look forward to seeing you.

I definitely need help with apartment searching.  Please, let me know areas that are good for students.

Thank you!!

tj68

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2005, 07:26:16 PM »
Hey,

tj68

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2005, 07:29:06 PM »
Hey, I am also going to be a 1L at IU-Indy in the fall. I was just wondering if you have heard anything good or bad about canal street apartments? Also, who did you contact to find out where most students live in Indy.

ashmoee

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2005, 06:50:57 PM »
Hey all,
I have secured an apartment at the Canal Square Apartments (www.canalsquareapartments.com). They are located DIRECTLY across the street from school. I mean, a football's throw!

For more info about these apartments specifically, email me or check out the website.

As for the others, the Law School has an excel spreadsheet of about 50 apartment complexes in the area - including price range, proximity to campus, etc. I'd check there for more options.

Hope this helps a little.

Paperback Writer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2005, 07:24:04 PM »
Hey all,
I have secured an apartment at the Canal Square Apartments (www.canalsquareapartments.com). They are located DIRECTLY across the street from school. I mean, a football's throw!

For more info about these apartments specifically, email me or check out the website.

As for the others, the Law School has an excel spreadsheet of about 50 apartment complexes in the area - including price range, proximity to campus, etc. I'd check there for more options.

Hope this helps a little.

Thanks a lot for that.  Their prices seem a bit steep.  Are you sharing with a roommate?

mothergoose

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2005, 01:59:46 AM »
I'm headed out for Indy for the fall as well.  Here's a couple of property management sites that I've looked at for appt's:

(www.sextonproperties.com), (www.www.pinnprop.com)

I ended up go through an agency called relocation central (www.relocationcentral.com), and they were a big help in finding a place, based on my preferences.  Their services are free, and they were a big help.  You could also check out rent.com, which can do a search based on the school you will be attending.  Hope that helps.

desmo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2005, 09:12:36 PM »
for those future IU-I students, as a student you can get discounts on rent:

http://www.onecard.iupui.edu/jagperks.asp