Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone attend the U's admitted student's day last Friday?  (Read 2978 times)

insight

• View Profile
Anyone attend the U's admitted student's day last Friday?
« on: April 10, 2005, 09:34:20 PM »
removed

jpelt

• Blueman and Me
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone attend the U's admitted student's day last Friday?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 12:01:23 PM »
I attended.  Of course I already know that I will be attending the U and knew that I liked the school, so not sure how impartial my opinion is.  Notwithstanding, I thought the event was pretty well organized.  There was an introduction from both Reyes and Dean Matheson.  We then sat through a class and then had a question/answer session with a panel of students made up of 2 1L's, a 2L, 3L and a graduate.  They were very honest, answered any question and had nothing but great things to say about the school.  They then provided us a lunch.  Justice Rice from the Supreme Court of Colorado was there.  I actually shared a table with her at lunch and got to talk to her on a personal level before she spoke to the entire group.  It was more of a question and answer period than a "lecture". 

All in all, I thought the day was very informative and we had ample opportunity to talk to current students, tour the school, and just get a feel for everything in general.  If you have any specific questions regarding things that current students said, or just in general, feel free to pm me or post here.