School Specific Boards > Florida Coastal

Chat about Coastal

(1/2) > >>

Gale:
getting this started

Where are the Law Students living?  Anyone need a roomamte?  Where are you all from?

I am from Kansas City MO and looking forward to moving to Florida.

Echos:
I am also considering Coastal.  The more I hear about the school, the more I am convinced that the school and Jacksonville may be a good fit for me.  I would be coming down from Michigan and would also like to hear where people are renting and their thoughts about the school and area.

jeflord:
I just received a relocation guide from Jacksonville today, and have been going over the apartment guide pretty heavily.

Something pretty fun to do is to use the Google map tool http://maps.google.com/ and type Florida Coastal, Jacksonville in.  ONce you get the local map, type in apartments and it shows geographically where they are in relation to the school.

From what I understand a good number of students live in the Southside area of the city.  That's where I'm planning to be.  It is loaded with apartments.

Gale:
Have any of you visted the area? I am going down there on the 15, so I will figure alot out then.  What area codes to you mean by south side and how far is it from the school?  I like the looks and stats on Jacksonville except it has high crime rates, you can only tell so much on the internet though, I am looking forward to a visit.  Have you found any particularly interesting websites on Jacksonville or the school?  The google site was real helpfull.

balki424:
I was there this past weekend.  The area is really nice.  I am looking for a roommate as well. 21/f smoker, if anyone is interested.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version