Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Visiting Syracuse?  (Read 7056 times)

bdc

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Visiting Syracuse?
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2005, 10:50:38 PM »
you are welcome.  I felt ripped off a little because on april 1 when I went the weather was sunny and I didnt need a jacket so I didnt get the reality of Syracuse.  I even bought a new heavy jacket for my trip, what a waste.

biolawgirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2005, 09:07:42 AM »
hahaha. thats funny. I don't want it to be cold. I might run the othe way then.  I mean i guess I grew up in Vermont so I should be used to it, but i still hate cold weather. I was hoping to go somewhere south, but I didn't get in anywhere.
I love my philly phanatic :)

biolawgirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2005, 12:23:35 PM »
hmm i wonder if I met you ttiwed. I was there as well.  :) I put my review on the reviews and ranking board. what did you think??
I love my philly phanatic :)

mm

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2005, 12:17:31 AM »
Did you get to meet the Dean at all?  I would be curious to know as well where you guys are thinking of living - just had my mom send me the housing package today and i am going to look through it, but obviously can't tell that much from a little booklet.

jolyssa

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2005, 02:48:58 PM »
I'm probably going to be living in Slocum.  I'm sure I can find a better place off campus for the price, but I feel like it would be more convenient (since I wouldn't have to worry about monthly utility bills, etc.)  I was hoping to get a one bedroom apartment, but when I e-mailed housing they told me the only available rooms left were 2 bedroom/2 person apartments.

For the people who visited, where you able to see the graduate housing?  If so, how was it?