Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Mercer Class of 2008  (Read 7338 times)

MercerLaw

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Mercer Class of 2008
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2005, 08:03:18 PM »
Yes, I live with other law students and it has been a great experience. My only advice is to have an honest talk about the type of person each roommate is. IE, can you live with a partier, a wallflower, someone with a significant other, a nightowl, etc. As long as each possible roommate can be open and honest then I see absolutely no problem with having a roommate that is in law school with you. Although law school requires alot of studying, there is alot of down time where people's true personalities come out. Just remember that when a potential roommate is telling you they plan to study every night and never go out. I was amazed at how much free time I had (definately not as much as undergrad but more than I thought I would have). Hope this helps.

Danielle

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2005, 09:20:50 PM »
I used to live in Atlanta and travel to Macon, Columbus, and all over GA and AL.  Does Macon still have the Whoopee hockey team?

tfinney`

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2005, 05:43:37 PM »
Hi, I want to inform you all that I have a cute cozy cottage home for rent. It is located about 10 minutes from the Mercer Law School campus. It is a very clean and nice house located in a quiet and safe neighborhood. The asking rent price is $650 per month. If you can find a roommate, you can split the rent two ways. If you are interested, please call me. Tamela (404) 409-5533. Thanks