Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Boston Class of 2008  (Read 19201 times)

Neub

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Boston Class of 2008
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2005, 02:42:37 AM »
You make a great point. Sooner or later I am going to need to get away from it all. I suppose it never hurts to have extra options.

yale05

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2005, 08:41:56 AM »

I am definitly bringing my car up. I have never been without, and would probably go crazy without one. Boston is actually very expensive as far as parking goes, which is another plus that BC is not exactly in Boston; parking is slightly cheaper in the BC area. I agree, however, that a car is not necessary. It just seems that it would be more convenient to have one. :)

Neub

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2005, 01:21:14 PM »
Well I went through agora and made up a spreadsheet of each sections hypothetical schedule, excluding Legal Reasoning because there were more than 3 sections.

Looks like all sections have a 9:00am class on T Th, and a class everyday at 2:00 with the class day ending at 3:05pm.

If you want the spreadsheet, PM me and I'll email it to you. I tried to copy and paste it in here but it just wasn't working.

yale05

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2005, 03:31:53 PM »
Well I went through agora and made up a spreadsheet of each sections hypothetical schedule, excluding Legal Reasoning because there were more than 3 sections.

Looks like all sections have a 9:00am class on T Th, and a class everyday at 2:00 with the class day ending at 3:05pm.

If you want the spreadsheet, PM me and I'll email it to you. I tried to copy and paste it in here but it just wasn't working.

Hey NEUB,
  Where in agora did you find the info? I was looking through and couldn't find anything.

Rowgirl

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.3/165
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2005, 01:21:35 AM »
I went in agora and started to do the same thing today, but then work got busy.  There's a part of agora that you can look up class schedules, so I just went and looked at the times of each 1L class.  I think there's a link to it on the main page, but not sure
In: BC, Northeastern ($), Quinnipaic ($$), Suffolk ($), Temple ($)
Waitlisted: W&M, W&L
Out: BU
Attending: BC

Neub

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2005, 10:14:11 AM »
I just sent it to you rowgirl.

yale05, it is under class schedules and you have a search engine to look up classes. I started randomly looking for classes such as "Torts" and only 3 would come up so it became pretty obvious which ones were which.

miche9903

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2005, 05:24:18 PM »
Here's the schedule from last year. 

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/students/index.php/topic,669.0.html

The courses for the fall will be Torts, Property, Civ. Pro. and Contracts.

Do you know if Legal Writing and/or the ethics class is next semester??

Neub

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2005, 06:09:56 PM »
I believe Legal Writing is this semester from the course availability search.