Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: 1 bedroom condo for sale  (Read 3549 times)

sslymon

• View Profile
    • Email
1 bedroom condo for sale
« on: March 23, 2005, 02:03:46 PM »
I'm selling my 1 bedroom condo (perfect for Loyola students!)

Everything in unit is new & upgraded at 3930 North Pine Grove.

Unit features include: hardwood floors throughout, oak cabinets and limestone tile in kitchen and bathroom, french doors, central AC, side by side refrigerator/freezer, built-in microwave, dishwasher, oven/range, large closets, custom blinds, shades and closet shelving, southern view w/tons of sunlight, large laundry room in-building, excercise room, individual storage locker comes with unit, sundeck with gas grills, great neighbors and pet friendly.

Close to public transportation: 3 1/2 blocks to Sheridan "El" stop, 135/145/148 bus stop in front of building (express to downtown).

Great neighborhood: 4 block walk to Jewel/Treasure Island grocery store, video store across the street with $.99/Wed, 1 block walk to Starbucks, variety of restaurants and stores within walking distance!

Low assessment ($262) includes: AC&Heat, cable, water, 24 hour doorman and on-site maintenance staff, excercise room, sundeck (with tennis court, basketball court, pool). Underground heated parking available immediately $125/mo. Taxes $704.99.

If you have further questions, or would like to come take a look, e-mail me at sslymon@hotmail.com

pena

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: 1 bedroom condo for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 05:29:46 AM »
Is it a free washer/dryer in the basement? I am sick and tired of laundromats. although they do create a sense of community ..