School Specific Boards > Nova Southeastern

Nova's On-Campus AAMPLE Program

(1/2) > >>

JonR0921:
Is anyone here doing the on-campus AAMPLE program at Nova Southeastern this summer? Just thought it might be cool to connect with others in the same boat as me.

NathanM:
Hello

I'm doing the on campus at nova.  Do you know if anything about the online option, or what books we need for the on campus program? 

Thanks,

Nathan

Naturallytanned:
Hi Guys,

I'd just like to know when you learned that you'd been admitted to the Aample program.  I applied to Nova, but haven't heard anything from them yet.  I live in NY so maybe the letter hasn't gotten to me yet???  Do you both live in FL?

NathanM:
I applied in October 04 and received a reply on Thursday 24 March.  Call them up and ask them what the status is on your app.  I called about three times in the past month before they told me they mailed a decision letter.  Good luck.

JonR0921:

--- Quote from: NathanM on March 30, 2005, 12:05:03 AM ---I applied in October 04 and received a reply on Thursday 24 March.  Call them up and ask them what the status is on your app.  I called about three times in the past month before they told me they mailed a decision letter.  Good luck.

--- End quote ---

Are you doing AAMPLE on-line, or on campus?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version