School Specific Boards > Connecticut

No one has anything to say about UConn???

<< < (6/6)

yankeeman:

--- Quote from: HoyaLawya on April 25, 2005, 10:26:04 AM ---
Also for you out of staters, the Connecticut State website has changed recently from ctnow.com  CTnow will only post entertainment guides, and other fun stuff, while news, and info will be on the new courant.com website  Classifieds are listed there.

--- End quote ---

Great, thanks!  I've poked around and found some of sites online, and similar ones.  Seems like a great deal of vacancies in apartment houses, but, as someone said before, you really have to get a feel for the neighborhood and the setting before deciding to go ahead.  I heard from a current 1L, and she said that people even live as far away as a few exits up and down I-91.  I think that's gutsy; I'd rather roll out of bed and be there.  Plus, UConn doesn't have a great deal of parking spaces to have to contend with on a daily basis.  Shlepping it in from East Haven has to be a stretch.

I was away on business this past week and a half, so I'm hoping to head up this weekend from Long Island, work permitting.

blake840:
Well its gonna be a cakewalk compared to my commute now.  I am living on cape cod and I commute to Boston for school.  Now that should only be like 1 hour...but with Boston traffic it is like 3 each way.  So I can't wait for my commute to uconn from east haven!

I'm going to the evening division anyway, so there will be enough parking....

Strijder:
A Yahoo Group has been created for discussion of Uconn Law. It can be accessed at the following URL:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UconnLaw/
Feel free to join and share your UConn/Hartford knowledge and experience!

Strijder:
I'll be a 2L at UConn this semester and don't mind answering any questions.  PM me or email me at thompsos <AT> gmail <DOT> com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version