Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: JD Chicks Go Down Quick  (Read 1105 times)

TooRealistic

• View Profile
    • Email
JD Chicks Go Down Quick
« on: February 26, 2005, 12:24:41 AM »
Glad the board is heating up a bit. Good to see new topics outside of the ordinary "what are the elements of negligence" type posts. So, to continue on in this more exciting manner...

Have you noticed that law school chicks "go down" much faster than chicks from undergrad. I attribute it to the high level of stress and believe they will do whatever you ask(within reason) because they are so releived to focus on someTHING besides a textbook.

I've gotten great dome from 5 chicks here since August. This never happened during undergrad, so I don't think it's a coincidence!

j davis

• View Profile
Re: JD Chicks Go Down Quick
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2005, 02:16:07 AM »
What school?

Bored_3L

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 01:07:19 AM »
If you're writing that post at 2am on a friday night/saturday morning, then I doubt any of that occured outside of your imagination.

breadboy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2005, 03:45:14 AM »
Glad the board is heating up a bit. Good to see new topics outside of the ordinary "what are the elements of negligence" type posts. So, to continue on in this more exciting manner...

Have you noticed that law school chicks "go down" much faster than chicks from undergrad. I attribute it to the high level of stress and believe they will do whatever you ask(within reason) because they are so releived to focus on someTHING besides a textbook.

I've gotten great dome from 5 chicks here since August. This never happened during undergrad, so I don't think it's a coincidence!

Some women need small, less threatening objects to play with.

rick8481

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm In!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2005, 09:17:15 AM »
Wow.
3.1  157
Accepted: Mercer, Stetson, Florida Coastal w/ $$$
A**holes: Georgia State 
Wait Listed: UGA,