Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: MSU 2005  (Read 3745 times)

Ladybuglaw05

• GPA: 3.21 LSAT: 156
    • View Profile
MSU 2005
« on: February 17, 2005, 08:47:12 PM »
Anyone accepted / thinking about attending MSU this fall?

yuplawyup

• View Profile
Re: MSU 2005
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2005, 02:37:22 PM »
Yeah, I got into MSU, and actually visited the school this past weekend.  The law school seems to be a relatively new building with nice facilities.  The class sizes, I thought, were kind of large - about 80 per class.  I still haven't decided if I'm going to go.  I'm still waiting for a number of other schools.  Good luck with the process. ;)

pistonsfan2005

• View Profile
Re: MSU 2005
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 02:27:39 PM »
Actually, I've been admitted into MSU Law conditionally based on my completion of a special summer program for borderline applicants. After I complete this summer program, then I'll have the chance to take the same classes with the rest of my class...However, here is my dilemna:

I've also just been admitted into a few other law schools namely: LSU, University of South Carolina, University of Detroit, and waitlisted at Maryland, Pittsburgh. Also, I was offered a full ride scholarship into LSU, while at Michigan State I was offered nothing. LSU ranks slightly higher in the rankings than does MSU Law, however, I went to MSU as an undergrad, plus my family still lives in Michigan. To add more complexity to the whole story, I was also offered a full-tuition scholarship to MSU's MBA program(I want to pursue a JD-MBA). Based on all this, what would you do if you were in my shoes????