Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Ruskiegirl is a man baby!  (Read 5129 times)

Austin Powers

• View Profile
Ruskiegirl is a man baby!
« on: February 05, 2005, 01:50:32 PM »
first, your high-UGPA is from a third tier toilet and that's the only reason it's so high, so stop shining your PBK armor. almost anyone can make that grade at schools of the UT caliber, hence your shtty LSAT score.

second, you are not in the least bit physically attractive so stop referring to yourself as cute or hot and making "you wish" captions. in fact, in some of your avatar pictures (out of the many you have flaunted on here in an attempt to fish for compliments), you look like a man/trannie. seriously, whatever dude is with you is with you for personality or some other reason - cuz it ain't your looks, girl. even on BLSD, when you complained that other LSDers were trying to call you out and say you're ugly, no one replied with a "no, you're not."

third, yes, some of your posts are extremely helpful and insightful but quit with the holier-than-thou attitude. you do not know everything or even as much as you probably think you do. the bulk of your posts scream for attention. and yes, as someone else mentioned, why the hell are you on here so damn much? a 1L student who claims she's always busy and has so much work to do at the ever-so-prestigious Boalt? I bet you just barely made passes on your Boalt grades and I bet nobody cares for your "I'm-so-smart-I'm-so-hot" attitude at Boalt, hence you have to be content with LSD relationships.

and who made you the bastion for minorities everywhere? as someone else mentioned, most of your posts=vomit. quit with your foundationless drivel. waaah, they're calling me names…waaah, someone asked me what my grades are…waaah all my boyfriends are famous black athlete…waah, they're picking on Boalt. you should be reading your gd law books and making an attempt at more than merely passing. Work on those skillZ.

I'll give you this much: you do know your football.

joe

• View Profile
Re: Ruskiegirl is a man baby!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2005, 07:32:24 PM »
Go FVCK yourself! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Lanya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 06:29:16 PM »
I'm kind of new here, but it really seems to me that this is really off-topic to the Socratic Method forum.  I think the moderator shouldn't allow posts like  this.  :-\

joe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2005, 03:09:32 PM »
Uh yeah... you are new here so you should shut your mouth! ;D

I'm kind of new here, but it really seems to me that this is really off-topic to the Socratic Method forum.  I think the moderator shouldn't allow posts like  this.  :-\

il Principe

• The Archon of Protocol
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2005, 01:06:55 PM »
Uh yeah... you are new here so you should shut your mouth! ;D

LOL.  Okay, that was funny. 
"The most futile and disastrous day seems well spent when it is reviewed through the blue, fragrant smoke of a Havana Cigar" - Evelyn Waugh

Trancer

• Sr. Citizen
  • Conan the Republican!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2005, 06:11:01 AM »
What kind of elitist bull are you pulling man, judging someone by the school they went to.  Ruskiegirl has more class in her little pinky finger than you have in your whole being.  Im gonna make the wacky assumption from the fact that you post on this forum that you are a law student or hoping to be one some day.  If you have something to say, why dont you post on your real name.  You are going to be a lawyer and a human being some day, why dont you demonstrate some of your professionalism and show your true face instead of hiding behind a messgaeboard so you can do your flaming safely from behind a computer screen.  As for her appearance, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I think shes a a beautiful girl with a brain on her that would make you ask the creator why he gave to her with both hands and saved the left over stuff to put you together.  No one likes a messageboard troll, get a life.
Its not the size of the army that counts, its the fury of the onslaught.
Seton Hall, August 05

abclaw

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2006, 11:37:27 AM »
Baff

majorporcupine

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 05:09:15 PM »
Oh yeah?  Well, I'm the BABY MAN!  Beat that!

abclaw

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2006, 07:49:51 PM »

Chris Laurel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2006, 03:47:31 AM »
This thread is all about law students needing to goad and boast under anonymity.  It's dumb - don't take the bait.  That said, the person goading us can't be blamed...the pressure of the system, the debt of law school, and the high school nature of judging our peers causes stuff like this.

Or I could be wrong - maybe the postor is just an arrogant jackass - in which case, they will always sink their own ship.  Lawyers always think they are smarter than everyone else; but if you cant conceal that self-aggrandizing mental disorder, you'll be loathed by your peers.

Get over yourself.  Even if you are top of your class, it doesn't mean you have a clue how to be happy in your personal life; often the one means the other is impossible.

That's not a comfort to anyone - it is better if we all ditch our egos and realize even if we are smarter than others, we all struggle through life dealing with the same philosophical questions and difficulty in understanding our purpose.