Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Downy's gone only for the moment.....  (Read 11453 times)

Austin Powers

• View Profile
Re: Downy's gone only for the moment.....
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2005, 01:49:18 PM »
HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHA HHAHHAHHAHHA

Judah's a wus!

Judah, maybe you could type better if you kept your right hand out of your not so nice person.  It is sad how lame you are.  Sad that people are always going to dislike you.  The part that really screws you, though, is the fact that you are DUMB.  I mean really, really stupid.  you have no chance of ever doing anything of importance...unless you count jacking off onto your fat rolls important.  i do not. 

see you around, short stuff.  enjoy your night at home with law and order reruns while the rest of the undergrads at your school are out having fun, drinking, and hooking up for hot coed sex.  wait...you don't want coed, do you?  you want judah on man sex.  good luck with that.  click here to see a picture of judah

joe

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2005, 10:25:19 PM »
bump

Downey Slayer's Dick

• Please don't make fun of me, Mr. President
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2005, 06:54:42 PM »
bump

joe

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2005, 07:14:56 PM »
bump

Bored_3L

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2005, 01:43:18 AM »
Joe if you put in half as much effort into the LSAT or your undergrad grades as you do toward bumping this asinine thread, then maybe you wouldn't be at Cooley. 

Downey Slayer's Dick

• Please don't make fun of me, Mr. President
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2005, 09:22:54 AM »
bump

Carbolic

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2005, 12:37:39 PM »
Hey Bored 3L - who cares if Joe goes to Cooley, or the Iceland Correspondance School of Law for that matter . . . .

We can all graduate and make the same amount of money!!!  Just because you graduate from Yale or Harvard doesn't mean you're immune getting disbarred or censured!

joe

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2005, 08:26:54 PM »
bump

Joe's Vagina

• I wonder why I ain't get no play
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2005, 08:51:49 AM »
bump

downeyslayer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2005, 04:37:26 PM »

well well well.  how nice that judah the jerkoff is still here and willing to let us all know that he is still retarded.  i have good news, though!  i actually saw judah the other day, but not under the best circumstances.  you see, little judah was coming out of this gay bar.  he got kicked out because he is only 12 and they would't let him drink.  it looks like they let him blow some schlong, though.  he looked like he got bukkaked by godzilla. 

judah headed back to school after that.  unfortunately, when he got to his dorm his roommate was in there banging the sorority girl that judah has been stalking.  it seems that the sorority girl didn't care for judah's fat rolls, his 5 foot 2 inch frame, or his man teets.  judah started to cry and logged onto lsd as TUNA or some other poster.  as his roommate tagged his dream girl in the ass, judah screamed "i can be anything i want waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!' and proceeded to try to pwn someone, but got embarassed and shunned by all that is lsd.

judah, please just go away.  don't go away angry, just go away.  you are a little turd in beautiful pool that is law.  your chances of success in law or even college are almost zero.  why don't you give up and just start mopping the pubes off of the wendy's men's room floor.  no no no!!!  don't eat them...just mop them.  f-in' *&^%, man, you are gross.