Law School Discussion

Downy's gone only for the moment.....

joe

Downy's gone only for the moment.....
« on: February 01, 2005, 06:57:58 AM »
I'm betting he'll come back as another person.  But Downy's says goodbye for the moment....

The link is http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/...ic,22916.0.html

carrie

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Downy's gone only for the moment.....
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2005, 07:18:14 AM »
Hahahahah! ;D  And I know why! Just found this thread on other forum....

This is the thread that scared Downy off: http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,22652.0.html

LSD Pre-Law
Off-Topic Area => General Off-Topic Board => Topic started by: News for Downy on January 27, 2005, 02:45:07 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title: UMinn policy for Downy
Post by: News for Downy on January 27, 2005, 02:45:07 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder how the administration at the U. of Minn law school would react to some of downy's posts, based on this guideline they have on their website. I'd say that any posting done through their internet access would qualify.....Maybe we're going to have to contact someone at UMinn....I think I just heard Downy drop a load in his shorts....

Hate Crimes

The University of Minnesota is committed to providing equal educational access and opportunity to all persons without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, handicap, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation.

Acts of harassment based on an individual's race, religion, color, sex, national origin, handicap, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation will not be tolerated at the University of Minnesota. Students who engage in such harassment may be charged under the Student Conduct Code, the Grievance Policy, State or Federal Law.

Please report any such harassment to the University Police (624-3550), the Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action (624-9547), Student Judicial Affairs (624-6073), or to the Dean of Students at the Law School (624-0377).

lipper

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2005, 01:56:31 PM »
no it didn't. ur a law student and u didn't catch this? it states the acts have to be committed at the university; a law school board is fair game.

joe

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2005, 04:17:48 PM »
I heard Downy was also Judah, downyslayer along with a couple of other names!

I'm really gonna miss that loser! :'(

no it didn't. ur a law student and u didn't catch this? it states the acts have to be committed at the university; a law school board is fair game.

joe

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2005, 04:22:43 PM »
Someone also posted it on 4lawschool and nontradlaw but the moderator's deleted it.  Lol.

Hahahahah! ;D  And I know why! Just found this thread on other forum....

This is the thread that scared Downy off: http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,22652.0.html

LSD Pre-Law
Off-Topic Area => General Off-Topic Board => Topic started by: News for Downy on January 27, 2005, 02:45:07 PM

Title: UMinn policy for Downy
Post by: News for Downy on January 27, 2005, 02:45:07 PM

I wonder how the administration at the U. of Minn law school would react to some of downy's posts, based on this guideline they have on their website. I'd say that any posting done through their internet access would qualify.....Maybe we're going to have to contact someone at UMinn....I think I just heard Downy drop a load in his shorts....

Hate Crimes

The University of Minnesota is committed to providing equal educational access and opportunity to all persons without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, handicap, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation.

Acts of harassment based on an individual's race, religion, color, sex, national origin, handicap, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation will not be tolerated at the University of Minnesota. Students who engage in such harassment may be charged under the Student Conduct Code, the Grievance Policy, State or Federal Law.

Please report any such harassment to the University Police (624-3550), the Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action (624-9547), Student Judicial Affairs (624-6073), or to the Dean of Students at the Law School (624-0377).

carrie

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2005, 04:27:49 PM »
Nothing's "fair game" is you harrass and abuse people like he does lipper.

carrie

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2005, 07:44:39 PM »
Looks like I jinxed myself! ::)

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2005, 08:13:50 PM »
Joe you stupid f**cker, who the hell are you?  I can get rid of you as easily as I got rid of Julie Fern.  Besides, any moron with any sense of jurisprudence would know DOWNY in no way violated the hate crime provision of the UMNLS internet usage rules.  I can see why you love Cooley so much.

joe

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2005, 08:38:50 AM »
How many personalities do you have Downy? :-\  Scary!

Joe you stupid f**cker, who the hell are you?  I can get rid of you as easily as I got rid of Julie Fern.  Besides, any moron with any sense of jurisprudence would know DOWNY in no way violated the hate crime provision of the UMNLS internet usage rules.  I can see why you love Cooley so much.

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2005, 12:57:19 PM »
Joe, suck a Coolite male private part.  Get a life loser.