Author Topic: Taft  (Read 5992 times)

Wild Jack Maverick

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I think I know the formula..."
    • View Profile
    • Email
Taft
« on: January 25, 2005, 06:42:35 AM »
I have already read sharkfish's glowing report about Taft. However, I would appreciate any other comments, pros and cons, about Taft University.

"I enjoy being in school. I've learned so much already, with taking economics and law, and I have marketing and statistics coming up next."

chaser

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Taft
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 05:59:57 PM »
I loved the PRESIDENT; I don't know about the school!
"Civilization is the process of reducing the infinite to the finite."  Oliver Wendell Holmes

sneakypie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2006, 06:29:33 PM »
hey Wild Jack-

I am a 2L attending Taft and I love it there.
I wrote the June 2006 Baby Bar and aced it first time. They let me begin 2nd year studies at same time so I am now halfway through 2nd year.
If you have the self-discipline then by all means i heartily recommend it. I found the Baby Bar pretty easy this past June but then maybe I am just weird...lol

I think that people degrading DL schools are generally unfair as there are some excellent students who for some reason or another cannot attend an ABA school. An seeing the results of the Bar, some are not doing so hot either.

Good Luck to ya!

taftJD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 07:44:36 PM »
Just got my JD from Taft. What I liked about it is that they were honest about how you are doing, so you have time to adjust.

The school I went to for my first two years "I did well" and "they looked forward to my next submission", which pretty much was my credit card. They gave virtually no feedback so students who passed the BB did so on their own with little or no guidance from the school.