Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: DOWNY is Bipolar - stay away from downy  (Read 2024 times)

Carbolic

• View Profile
DOWNY is Bipolar - stay away from downy
« on: January 19, 2005, 08:23:43 PM »
everyone needs to thank downy for turning the discussion board into troll central.

if anyone ever finds out who downy is, i would never hire them since 'downy' can't seem to figure out just what in the hell he/she is arguing.  from thread to thread, it's nothing but john kerry central - flip-flop from topic to topic.

with any luck, maybe downy can get into michigan tech and drink theirself into oblivion while shoveling snow.

n2dlaw

• View Profile
Re: DOWNY is Bipolar - stay away from downy
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 08:37:00 PM »
   Poor Downey.  Self-justification is always a shame. 

Carbolic, I loved the post about no matter the school and prestige factor, the potential to be disbarred or censured is all the same.  A person's ability will truly show through.  Lucky for us law school students (and even better) the potential to make money is all the same.

Downy, for your own good, try to work through it.  And good luck with that school loan.

lipper

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2005, 09:06:26 PM »
u peops gotta take a chill pill and relax
check the footnotes ya'll

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2005, 09:53:46 PM »
I don't have any loans, but thanks for asking.

You fuckers need to listen to lipper. Why are you losers so concerned about me? Get lives, losers.

HTH.

Batman

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Batman0456
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2005, 11:02:51 PM »
I love how more than half the posts on this entire site are about DOWNY and how much he sucks.

I'd say more to defend him, but as near as I can tell, he doesn't need it. Keep trying.
All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2005, 11:16:17 PM »
Thanks bro. Welcome to the team.

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2005, 11:19:32 PM »
everyone needs to thank downy for turning the discussion board into troll central.

if anyone ever finds out who downy is, i would never hire them since 'downy' can't seem to figure out just what in the hell he/she is arguing.  from thread to thread, it's nothing but john kerry central - flip-flop from topic to topic.

with any luck, maybe downy can get into michigan tech and drink theirself into oblivion while shoveling snow.

Trolls fail unless morons pay attention to them and start threads about that. Didn't know that, did you?

Also, correction: "maybe downy can get into michigan tech and drink theirself into oblivion..."

DOWNY is one person, which means using "theirself" makes no sense. Maybe you can get into the local TTT high school and take some remedial English courses before you think about law school. I don't know if you're aware of this, but law school requires literacy and the ability to make cogent arguments. You are seriously lacking in both departments.
HTH

Carbolic

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2005, 05:56:55 AM »
theirself is applicable, since nobody knows which personality downy will be today.

oh by the way, you mean starting threads like:  "nsl: chronicles of a ttt"  i believe you started that one downy-troll.

or maybe sybil-troll should be your name.

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2005, 10:16:57 AM »
Ok, I'm a troll. What's the implication of that? Oh, there isn't one? Eat *&^%.
HTH.

JD_MSA

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2005, 10:41:02 AM »
Trolls are super-cute.