Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: NSL: Chronicles of a TTT  (Read 4014 times)

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: NSL: Chronicles of a TTT
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2005, 05:25:46 PM »
Not everyone from TN is a hick. MBA produces some upstanding citizens.

And your puberty comment is just pathetic. Come up with something better, old man. Speaking of which, good luck with your erectile dysfunction issues.

HTH

ebol

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2005, 10:05:39 PM »
LSAT 125(80%) = 100
GPA   4.0(10) =  40

Hence, NSL may well be admitting people with LSATs as low as 125, which is a FULL 18 POINTS BELOW COOLEY'S MINIMUM LSAT REQUIREMENT. A 125 LSAT means the candidate marked about 5 questions correctly. Marking "A" for every answer without opening the test book would yield a higher score.

Let me make a few corrections:

1) Someone who gets a 125 on the LSAT is not smart enough to get a 4.0 in college.  In my opinion you need to be in the 130+ range before you are smart enough to get As even at the lamest major in the worst college in the country.

2) In order to get a 125 on the LSAT you need to get over 20 questions correct. (http://www.powerscore.com/lsat/help/scale.htm) In fact, 0-15 questions correct will not even get you past 120.  It is only once you are past about 15 correct questions that your score starts moving up.   So it is not correct that blindly marking A for every question would yield a higher score, although it would be close.

duma

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2005, 10:42:27 PM »
I personally support downy.... he/she makes me laugh. Dance monkey!

ps. I hate the Oven Mitt too! It has invaded my radio, and that is too much.
pss. I have a bit of a buz going... this is the beer speaking

jeffjoe

• Sr. Citizen
  • ABA? We don't need no stinking ABA.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2005, 10:46:11 PM »
well, downy, it's almost been fun.  Good luck getting into law school.
Praying for peace in Iraq  +
Praying for the tsunami victims   +

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2005, 12:28:12 AM »
Thanks Joe, hopefully I will do well in my second semester. Or, keep believing I'm not in law school yet, whatever makes you sleep easier.

HTH, and God Bless!

jeffjoe

• Sr. Citizen
  • ABA? We don't need no stinking ABA.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2005, 10:27:57 AM »
Thanks for the good wishes and the blessing.  Good luck in whatever you do.  If you are a student at UMinn it sounds like you're off to a good start. 
Praying for peace in Iraq  +
Praying for the tsunami victims   +

Slyone

• Holmesboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2005, 09:35:37 PM »
Me thinks the braggart doth protest too much...
D, it's obvious to me (a person of slightly above average intelligence) that you are up there in that frozen tundra hole with nothing but Jagermeister and the palm of your hand to come home to at night.
The traffic on the NSL board galls you because you have no one to speak to up there, nor in cyberspace. You are isolated---a lonely and pathetic drunkard.
I think starting fights here is the only thing that keeps you from putting a bullet in your head.
You need to find another isolated, lonely and pathetic drunkard, hopefully one on birth control.
MBA is for scholars and gentleman. The MBA grads I know wouldn't bother to fart in your general direction.
HTH POSLFPSBDL
AMFYOYO.
If there is any principle of the Constitution that more imperatively calls for attachment than any other it is the principle of free thought, not free thought for those who agree with us but freedom for the thought that we hate.
Oliver Wendell Holmes

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2005, 09:55:58 PM »
You don't really know anything about me, which means your opinion is pretty worthless.

Although, I can see I have ruffled your TTT feathers, which amuses me.

The MBA grads I know would think you are a failure and a feminine hygiene product.

HTH

Slyone

• Holmesboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2005, 11:09:11 PM »
You don't really know anything about me, which means your opinion is pretty worthless.

I guess I could say the same about you.

The MBA grads I know would think you are a failure and a feminine hygiene product.

Doesn't surprise me that you hang out with the few failures/douchebags from MBA.
Hope you have the suicide prevention number handy. AMFYOYO.
If there is any principle of the Constitution that more imperatively calls for attachment than any other it is the principle of free thought, not free thought for those who agree with us but freedom for the thought that we hate.
Oliver Wendell Holmes

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2005, 11:36:09 PM »
I like how you recycle my dig at you without changing anything aside from the agent of ridicule. This is clearly the mark of an accomplished intellect.

HTH.