Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Did everyone pass your exams?  (Read 5523 times)

duma

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Did everyone pass your exams?
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2005, 02:30:28 PM »
How can anyone with such a cute dog have a big head?
I told my dog what you said... she agrees. :)

jeffjoe

• Sr. Citizen
  • ABA? We don't need no stinking ABA.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2005, 02:47:31 PM »
Dogs are so agreeable.  Now, cats on the other hand.....
Praying for peace in Iraq  +
Praying for the tsunami victims   +

Me

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2005, 07:29:51 PM »
Grades won't be in for a few more weeks. I keep dreaming of straight A's, but I know that would never ever happen.... :)

Dicta

• Sr. Citizen
  • Life Is Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2005, 11:44:33 PM »
I agree duma. It took me almost until the end of the first semester to recognize the difference in the symbiotic and the parasitic. Those who give shall receive!

[. I don't mind working together, but it has to be more symbiosis then parasitic.
The real shame of it all is that law school fosters this competative nature. If I help people in my class, it will hurt me by making the curve shift. Such a shift will likely take me more towards the middle. You see, if they toss the forced bell curve, I would tell everyone everything.

Well, anyway, I don't mind helping here. As you see, my reasons for remaining silent is to avoid people asking me things, and wanting to take advantage of me. Then there is also the bell curve thing... anyway, I don't have to compete with any of you, and I can ignore posts if I don't want to answer.  ;D

ps. This will be the last time I speak of this. I hate the people who walk around with big heads. I don't want to be one of them. I think one should accept victory as humbly as they might accept defeat.
Until you go too far, you will never know how far you can go.
TS Eliot (poorly paraphrased by myself)

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2005, 12:12:52 AM »
STFU TTTs HTH

Slyone

• Holmesboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2005, 12:15:04 AM »
Sometimes you're the windshield. Sometimes you're the bug...........
STFU TTTs HTH
If there is any principle of the Constitution that more imperatively calls for attachment than any other it is the principle of free thought, not free thought for those who agree with us but freedom for the thought that we hate.
Oliver Wendell Holmes

dgatl

« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2005, 12:42:13 AM »
If you read my post torts exam thread, you will see that I didn't think that I did well. I still don't know how it happened.

I felt the same way with my contracts exam.  I almost got into a car wreck on the drive home from the exam because i realized that I hadn't mentioned statute of frauds on the last hypo.  I was certain that I would not do well (meaning, get an A or A-).  I found out yesterday that I made an A and almost sh!t a brick!

Louder Than Bombs

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2005, 09:02:25 AM »

I felt the same way with my contracts exam.  I almost got into a car wreck on the drive home from the exam because i realized that I hadn't mentioned statute of frauds on the last hypo.  I was certain that I would not do well (meaning, get an A or A-).  I found out yesterday that I made an A and almost sh!t a brick!

Congrats. Good job.

duma

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2005, 10:22:29 AM »
If you read my post torts exam thread, you will see that I didn't think that I did well. I still don't know how it happened.

I am becoming more and more convinced that no one knows how to do well... not even those that make the A's.

Anyway, congrats!

jeffjoe

• Sr. Citizen
  • ABA? We don't need no stinking ABA.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2005, 02:03:58 PM »
not to toot my own horn (ok fine, I need to gloat about this somewhere) but I just talked to the prof.  i got the highest marks in the contracts class!!!  he also agreed to serve as a reference for me.  it's a good thing that he is a recognized expert in his field.

way to go dude.
Praying for peace in Iraq  +
Praying for the tsunami victims   +