Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Does this annoy anyone else?  (Read 2245 times)

slacker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Does this annoy anyone else?
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2004, 11:08:29 AM »
LawGirl - if you run out of stuff to clean, my house could use some help.

Meanwhile, I'm off to run over big SUVs with my bike.

JD_MSA

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2004, 12:13:17 PM »
Lawgirl, I do the same thing to an extent.  This year I was "fortunate" enough to go directly to work after most of my finals.  Everyone around me thought I was on speed, but, nope, just finals.  I did get a lot of work done.  :)

vw515

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2004, 02:39:16 PM »
The phone is the worst and I hate everyone telling me you did great when I know darn well I did not get that A. I live at home and I hardly see my Mom. Oh and I hate the people in class that are extremely smart and freak out and make the rest of us that are in a it will be ok if I dont get an A mood as long as they dont kick me out feel like we need to break nite. BUT THINK OF IT THIS WAY WE ARE DONE WE ARE DONE THANK GOD ALMIGHTY WE ARE FREE "for a month"AT LAST. ONLY TWO AND A HALF YEARS LEFT CLASS OF 2007.

IHEARTLS

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2004, 02:50:22 PM »
ha!  ain't outa law school yet and yer all assholizin' quite nicely.  excellent.  i'm proud of you all, my dearest comrades.  within a year or so you should be completely unf**ckingloveable.  by the time yer hired associates, you'll be getting kicks running over small dogs in the street with the polished suv on the way home from the office, lol...

LOL!!!  I started dating a 2L at the beginning of the semester and on Friday (the day of my last final) I said a few things and he said, "Congratulations...you are on the road to becoming a lawyer!"  He said that he could see a difference in me...OH NO!!!!

Boxergirl

• Sr. Citizen
  • gpa 3.45/lsat 156
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2004, 05:31:59 PM »
yeah, i totally agree about the whole "i'm sure you did GREAT!" *&^%...

but the thing that annoys me most is this the fact that i've moved all the way across the country and, as busy as law school causes our lives to be, i've still managed to make some phone calls, throughout the semester, back home to old friends...and then I am the one who doesn't get a call back for a long time...and when i finally talk to them, they always say, "sorry it's taken me so long to call back...i've just been SOOO BUSY with work and stuff"

YOU DON'T f-ing KNOW WHAT BUSY IS YOU f-ing BITCHES...WITH YOUR f-ing LITTLE 20 HOUR A WEEK SIT-ON-YOUR-ASS COFFEE SHOP JOB.

duma

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2004, 12:20:28 AM »
Well, I am relaxed now. I have spent a few days in a stupor. Now, I just want to know WHEN the grades will be posted.

strangelove

• View Profile
Other annoyances
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2004, 01:57:28 AM »
Plus:
1. If or when they ask what law school is like, and you answer "busy!", they have that "been there, done that" attitude and they immediately relive their time spent doing undergrad in God Knows What at Whatever University where "busy" to them was getting the mail or feeding the dog.  Undergrad was undergrad...yes, looking back it was probably easier than Downy's mom, but mos' folks don't know "busy" until they hit LS.

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Other annoyances
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2004, 05:43:56 AM »
Plus:
1. If or when they ask what law school is like, and you answer "busy!", they have that "been there, done that" attitude and they immediately relive their time spent doing undergrad in God Knows What at Whatever University where "busy" to them was getting the mail or feeding the dog.  Undergrad was undergrad...yes, looking back it was probably easier than Downy's mom, but mos' folks don't know "busy" until they hit LS.

Nice to meet you too, female private part.

DOWNY

lawboy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2004, 06:04:49 PM »

but the thing that annoys me most is this the fact that i've moved all the way across the country and, as busy as law school causes our lives to be, i've still managed to make some phone calls, throughout the semester, back home to old friends...and then I am the one who doesn't get a call back for a long time...and when i finally talk to them, they always say, "sorry it's taken me so long to call back...i've just been SOOO BUSY with work and stuff"

YOU DON'T f**ckING KNOW WHAT BUSY IS YOU f**ckING BITCHES...WITH YOUR f**ckING LITTLE 20 HOUR A WEEK SIT-ON-YOUR-ASS COFFEE SHOP JOB.

*tunes up the instrument*
"swan song"
in the key of G imme a break

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2004, 10:53:49 PM »

YOU DON'T f**ckING KNOW WHAT BUSY IS YOU f**ckING BITCHES...WITH YOUR f**ckING LITTLE 20 HOUR A WEEK SIT-ON-YOUR-ASS COFFEE SHOP JOB.

*tunes up the instrument*
"swan song"
in the key of G imme a break

STFU TTT LF FF- Boxergirl is right. I bet you aren't even in law school, are you "lawboy"? Change your name to "TTTboy."

HTFH