School Specific Boards > South Texas

Any other Spring 2005 new students?

(1/3) > >>

BLAKEAGGIE98:
I am starting STCL in spring 2005, any future classmates? Any advice from current students?

JoeG:
I'm headed to South Texas in the spring as well.

I obviously can't give any advice since I'm just as clueless as anyone.  I'm in the process of trying to find a place to live right now.

BLAKEAGGIE98:
Good luck on finding a place to live. Should be no proble in Houston. I am going to live with my inlaws in League City. I plan on just riding the bus in, guess I will see how that goes. Maybe I will see you at orientation.
Blake

JoeG:
I just rented a shoe box at the Houston House Apartments.  It's like 2 blocks from school so I should be able to walk.  So we'll see how that goes.

HtownFF:

--- Quote from: JoeG on December 20, 2004, 07:04:49 PM ---I just rented a shoe box at the Houston House Apartments.  It's like 2 blocks from school so I should be able to walk.  So we'll see how that goes.

--- End quote ---

Dang, that's closer than my office from school.  You two full or part time?  Have you received orientation information yet?

Blake, have you checked out the buses yet - I don't know what the situation with METRO is out on that side of town, but it's not good to the north (I live near Conroe)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version