Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Professor Lewis' LSAT  (Read 13335 times)

lawgroupie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Professor Lewis' LSAT
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2005, 11:15:59 AM »
Do you know him?

duma

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2005, 11:55:46 AM »
Do you know him?
Do I need to? Again, I have no proof that anyone has received a 180. If your prof. got the 180, there should be proof someplace. They might have one of the highest scores (and I don't doubt that they do), but I don't beleive they scored a 180.

If you are believing that they did score it, perhaps you have fallen for an urban legend of you school. Whatever is the truth, lacking evidence for it, you might as well believe your professor is Santa Clause too.

Slyone

• Holmesboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2005, 12:18:37 PM »
Just throwing it out there for discussion.....where could we look for proof?
He's not the type of guy I want to ask personally!
If there is any principle of the Constitution that more imperatively calls for attachment than any other it is the principle of free thought, not free thought for those who agree with us but freedom for the thought that we hate.
Oliver Wendell Holmes

duma

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2005, 12:35:32 PM »
Just throwing it out there for discussion.....where could we look for proof?
He's not the type of guy I want to ask personally!
I have done a google search, and looked at www.lsat.com. I can't find any proof. I welcome anyone that can though.

jeffjoe

• Sr. Citizen
  • ABA? We don't need no stinking ABA.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2005, 02:08:22 PM »
He must be telling the truth.  He's tall.
Praying for peace in Iraq  +
Praying for the tsunami victims   +

lawgroupie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2005, 03:31:00 PM »
Duma,

If you knew him, you might be inclined to think it is true. What school do you go to?

duma

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2005, 06:27:54 PM »
Duma,

If you knew him, you might be inclined to think it is true. What school do you go to?
I think I would still be inclined to believe he scored amongst the highest, but not a 180. I don't doubt that your professor is smart, I just don't think he scored a 180... all be it, twice as was mentioned here. I mean really, think about it folks. If he got a 180 and they made him repeat it, that means it is near impossible because they think he must have cheated. To repeat that score is too much of an aberration. I had someone pm a site that tells you the percent likelihood of a score.... to get a 180 it is 0.02%. If you know anything about statistics, you would know that the ability to repeat that score is near impossible. You all have an urban legend, nothing more.

I will not answer your second question. I have said allot things here about my grade(s) and I don't want the chance that anyone from my school may put two and two together. Sorry, but I don't see why you would need to know. I don't attend your school, and I will leave it at that.

lawgroupie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2005, 06:29:33 PM »
That's fine--I just wondered if you went to our school. Our contracts teacher is an urban legend in himself!

Blaine Dixon's Love Child

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2005, 10:17:37 PM »
After sitting in his class for nine months, I'm sure John Lewis is a very intelligent man. Nevertheless, I'll kiss your ass if he or anyone else you know has ever made a 180 on the LSAT. If it could be done, I would have done it.

Slyone

• Holmesboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2005, 11:11:51 PM »
Who the hell is Blaine Dixon?  ???
If there is any principle of the Constitution that more imperatively calls for attachment than any other it is the principle of free thought, not free thought for those who agree with us but freedom for the thought that we hate.
Oliver Wendell Holmes