Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: How Many More Classes 1Ls?  (Read 565 times)

slacker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
How Many More Classes 1Ls?
« on: November 27, 2004, 11:15:39 AM »
The end of the first semester approaches. We've got one week, but it's a kind of messed up week. My torts class is essentially done other than review. My other doctrinal classes have 2 more meetings each. Then...finals. Oh, and my last legal writing assignment for the semester is in so no more concern over that.

How's everyone else doing?

clicquot

• View Profile
Re: How Many More Classes 1Ls?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2004, 11:27:50 AM »
     My LRW class is over. Thank God! This week is my final week of classes. I am in the process of refining my outlines. My first final is Contracts on the 9th. I have spent a fortune on study aids. Hopefully, my investment will pay off!
No one likes a cry baby!

GA_Kristi

• Sr. Citizen
  • Whittier Law School Class of 2007
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: How Many More Classes 1Ls?
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2004, 01:51:42 PM »
We have administrative Monday, Thursday, Friday this Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday to make up for missing classes on Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after.  That means I have two Torts classes, one Contracts, one Civ Pro and one Property.  I think everything will be review except Civ Pro, where we had 60 pages to read before Tuesday.  Our teacher is determined to finish the syllabus, lucky us.  We also have one last LWR assignment due Tuesday, a client letter.

I've finished all my reading for the semester, 3 out of 4 outlines is completely done, I have checklists completed for each class, and I've already taken at least one practice exam for each class.  Just memorizing my outline and taking practice exams from here on out.  I have exams Dec. 7, 9, 14, 16.

Good luck to all!!
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious." - Vince Lombardi